Free Download Adobe Premiere Pro Preactivated Full Version for Windows PC. Adobe Premiere Pro is a real-time video editing software wrapped in a scheduling concept designed to simplify the video production process. Adobe Premiere Pro is capable of editing videos up to 10,240 x 8,192 and includes a plug-in system that allows you to import and export a variety of media formats. These features, along with 3D editing features, have become popular among movie pioneers and even sharks.
Powerful Processing Through GPU Power
Adobe Premiere Pro comes with Adobe Encore for DVD creation and Adobe OnLocation for direct recording to disc. It is built with the support of various video editing cards and includes a rich plugin architecture for accelerated video processing and video/audio effects.
Adobe Premiere Pro has been improved with the latest GPU acceleration technology, allowing users to see videos that don’t need to be displayed first, thus speeding up the workflow. GPU accelerator effects allow faster control of frame rate, media channels, and aspect ratio, and manage time and transitions in an elegant and accessible way.
Net File Support and Collaboration with Related Products
Adobe Premiere Pro has native support for a variety of cameras (Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, etc.), simplifies the import and editing of digitally recorded video, and eliminates the time-consuming transcoding process.
Adobe Premiere Pro is used in conjunction with other Adobe products. Integration with After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Audition is the most effective way to integrate. This allows users to move projects between the above applications, thereby improving the overall workflow.
Also worth mentioning are the 3D stereoscope repairs, color adjustment, audio key images, stunning clips, and time effects. If we count the wide range of audio and waveform controls, we can safely say that Adobe Premiere Pro is a complete multimedia editing software.
FEATURES OF ADOBE PREMIERE PRO
- Intuitive user interface for smooth workflows
- Flexible, precise editing controls
- Highly intuitive editing workflow
- Multiple Project panel windows
- Individualized keyboard shortcuts
- Project Manager
- Export Frame button
- In-line search for assets
- Scrolling timeline
- Nestable timelines
- Multitrack targeting and sync lock controls
- Clip replacement
- 32-bit internal color processing
- Professional internal scopes
- Target output resolution
- Warp Stabilizer effect
- Uninterrupted playback
- GPU-accelerated Ultra keyer
- Speed change effects
- GPU-accelerated media processing
- GPU-accelerated Three-Way Color Corrector
- GPU-accelerated transitions
- GPU-accelerated Blur effects
- Broad native format support
- Broad Sony XDCAM native format support
- Native support for DSLR cameras
- Native ARRIRAW support
- Extensive RED support
- Canon XF native support
- Native AVCHD support
- Media Browser for file-based workflows
- Panasonic P2 native support
- DPX file import and export
- Mixed-format timeline support
- Native editing of QuickTime formats
- Support for all major media types
- DPX file support
- ASIO compatibility
- Video hardware support
- 10-bit display support
- Growing files support
- Adobe Mercury Playback Engine
- Adobe Mercury Transmit
- MacBook Pro OpenCL support
- NVIDIA Maximus configuration support
- GPU-accelerated effects
- Variable playback resolution
- Adjustable video preview settings
- 64-bit Adobe Encore CS6
- Fluid, high-performance editing workflow
- Dynamic timeline trimming
- Customizable monitor panels
- Fast Project panel workflows
- Gestural control on the Mac
- Timecode panel
- Timeline scroll Improvements
- Clip settings applied to sequences
- Fast, multicam source sequence creation
- Fast and easy application of effects
- Automatic scene detection for HDV tapes
- Find Gaps command
- Field display settings
- Timesaving options with multiple clips
- Previous zoom-level shortcut
- Remove All Effects command
- Adjustment layers
- Powerful multicam editing
- Closed-captioning support
- Time remapping
- Precise keyframe controls
- Superior color fidelity
- Powerful color workflows
- Rolling Shutter Repair effect
- Integrated titling
- Auto-color adjustment
- Intuitive Three-Way Color Corrector
- GPU-accelerated Ultra keyer
- Lighting Effects
- Clip and timeline effects
- Audio keyframing
- RapidFind search
- Footage replacement
- Per-sequence settings
- Immediate Project window playback
- Media locations saved in project
- Individual sequence import
- Individual sequence trimming
- Task-based Project panel configurations
- Flexible audio tracks
- 16-channel audio export
- Audio clip timecode in merged clips
- Modify Audio Channels dialog box
- Vertical waveform zoom in the Source Monitor
- Broadcast WAV support
- Audio channel mapping for offline clips
- Audio-only or video-only clip recapture
- Direct waveform scrubbing
- Video or audio display default setting
- Track Normalize
- Merge Clips
- Adobe Prelude CS6 integration
- Faster Adobe workflows
- Roundtrip workflows with Adobe Audition
- Direct integration with Adobe Story
- Adobe SpeedGrade CS6 integration
- Adobe Dynamic Link
- Adobe After Effects integration
- Group clip transfer
- Adobe Illustrator integration
- Direct export from Adobe Premiere Pro
- Flexible connected workflows
- Deep third-party tool interoperability
- QuickTime format editing
- Final Cut Pro project import and export
- Avid NLE project AAF file import and export
- OMF file export
- Broadcast workflow compatibility
- Fast, sure output to any device or format
- Preset Browser
- Performance and stability
- RED EPIC and RED Scarlet-X support
- Presets for devices and formats
- Queue and Watch folder batch encoding
- Source settings applied to encoding
- Drag-and-drop encoding
- Convenient watch folder workflow
- Metadata output templates
- Interpret Footage options
- Crop and trim control
- Automatic still image sequencing
- XMP cue points from metadata
- Audible alerts when jobs are completed
- Settings Summary
- Adobe Prelude CS6 integration
- Speech Analysis
- Synchronized footage
- Face detection
- Metadata views in the Project panel
- Metadata panel
- Integrated search for web DVD titles
- 64-bit Adobe Encore CS6
- Feature-rich disc creation
- Fast MPEG import
- Pixel aspect ratio correction in previews
- DVD, Blu-ray Disc, and web DVD authoring
- Adobe Dynamic Link integration
- Adobe Photoshop integration
- Powerful web DVD authoring
- Sleek interface for web DVD titles
- Background batch encoding
- Third-party encoding integration
- Cross-platform projects
- Multipage menus
- 24p support
- 4K and 5K mastering
- DDP master support
- Batch encoding in the background
- Metadata-rich assets for online delivery
- New marker support
- FLV/F4V cue points with name/value pairs
- Mobile phone and device output
- Fast, efficient encoding
- Flexible timeline marker controls
Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 v22.4 (2022-05-10):
- Premiere Pro 22.4 is focused on performance. Faster exports for 10-bit 4:2:2 HEVC is now available across all platforms, thanks to new hardware encoding support for macOS and AMD GPUs on Windows. Smart rendering performance is improved and playback of QuickTime screen recordings is smoother. Feature enhancements in this release include support for transparencies in GIFs and options to distribute spacing between objects for titles and graphics.
- Premiere Pro now supports transparency when exporting GIFs, adding greater flexibility for short social media content.
- New graphics tools allow you to adjust the spacing between text and shapes so you can evenly distribute different elements when designing titles and graphics.
- New hardware-accelerated encoding for AMD GPUs on Windows delivers up to 10x faster exports for 10-bit 4:2:0 HEVC, including HDR video.
- Playback and scrubbing of QuickTime screen recordings are smoother in this release of Premiere Pro.
- Speed up exports by taking advantage of matching codecs and sequence previews. Smart rendering improvements in this release provide greater reliability and faster exports for supported formats
- Work faster with HDR footage by creating HDR proxies of your media. Generate smaller medium- and high-resolution copies of your files in the correct color space, automatically. HDR proxies match the originals visually and offer improved performance while editing.
Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 v184.108.40.206 (2021-12-14):
- Premiere Pro 22.1.1 helps you take control of titles and graphics with Search and Replace and spell-checking, a new Universal Text engine, improved shape tools, and new efficiencies for professional editing workflows. Keep your creativity moving with new hardware acceleration for ProRes and HEVC on Apple M1 systems along with other performance enhancements.
- The Graphics and Titles workflows in Premiere Pro have multiple enhancements including an all-new universal text engine, convenient spell checking and find and replace in titles and Motion graphics, simpler text navigation, and more.
- Manage titles and graphics efficiently via the new Graphics tab in the Text panel. Use global Search and Replace to update text and titles – or just search to navigate between graphics in a sequence. Use spell check for anything with text, whether it was created in Premiere Pro or After Effects.
- Premiere Pro now has a universal text engine that makes working with multiple languages in Premiere Pro and After Effects easier and faster.
- Improved shape tools with polygons and rounded corners:
- The shape tools in Premiere Pro have been expanded and improved, including a new polygon tool, improved controls for ellipses and rectangles, and the ability to define and apply rounded corners.
- Draw lines with greater precision with improvements to the Pen tool in Premiere Pro. Draw straight lines including perfect 0°, 45°, 90° angles, rotate existing lines, and add control points with Bezier handles for curves, whether at custom angles or constrained to 0°, 45°, and 90°.
- If you open projects containing Legacy Titles, a dialog opens prompting you to update your legacy titles to modern graphics. Follow the prompts to update.
- Editing text is easier with improvements to text selection and carat behavior.
- This release introduces improvements for professional editors, including a convenient new button for ganged playback and changes to streamline multi-cam workflows.
- You can now add a new Gang button can be added to the transport controls for side-by-side playback in the Program and Source monitors. Ganged playback makes it easier to compare sequences. This is not a new capability, but the new button makes it easier to access and provides a visual indicator when ganged playback is enabled.
- You can now define which camera view to use as your multi-cam thumbnail in the timeline. Instead of the top track in the timeline, the new default thumbnail is the A camera and you can use keyboard shortcuts to cycle through camera views to preview them and choose new thumbnails if needed.
- You can now use your keyboard to batch edit footage with the move poster frame 10 frames forward or back keyboard shortcuts – for example, to show a slate or skip ahead to the action in a scene.
- Caption files now load faster and can be updated more easily. After importing a captions file, Premiere Pro scans the file in the background. Once the captions are available, you can use the new Update Captions from the Source command to populate the timeline.
- Hardware-accelerated ProRes is now up to 5x faster on new Apple silicon Macs. Playback and exports for 4K and 8K ProRes are much improved on new MacBook Pros with Apple M1 Pro and Apple M1 Max chips.
- Premiere Pro exports for high-resolution HEVC are faster with macOS 12 on M1 Macs. Hardware encoding is now enabled for DCI 4K and 8K HEVC exports, resulting in significantly faster performance.
- Display technology optimizations provide improved playback on Windows systems with Intel Integrated GPUs.
- Powered by Adobe Sensei, color match is up to 30% faster – speeding up the color correction workflow in Premiere Pro.
- Newly GPU-accelerated effects include Gradient Wipe and Roughen Edge.
- Use Remix to intelligently re-arrange songs so that your music matches your videos. Instead of manual razor cuts and crossfades, let Remix do the work for you, generating a new mix in seconds.
- Auto Tone uses new technology to apply intelligent color corrections in the Lumetri Color panel. Auto Tone adjustments are reflected in the Lumetri sliders so that you can fine-tune the results.
- Now in Beta, Speech to Text on-device lets you use Speech to Text without an internet connection, providing faster transcriptions.
- New import mode, currently in Premiere Pro (Beta) now includes UI refinements, sorting options, marquee selection, a playhead for scrubbing thumbnails, the ability to copy files on import, and more.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported OS: Windows 11 & Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel 6th Gen or newer CPU – or AMD Ryzen™ 1000 Series or newer CPU required
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended) or higher required
- GPU: 2 GB of GPU VRAM or higher required
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB of free space or higher required
- Display: 1280×800
- Sound Card: ASIO compatible or Microsoft Windows Driver Model
- Network: 1 GB Ethernet (HD only)
- Internet Connection: Necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
|Product Name||Adobe Premiere Pro 2022|
|CPUs Architecture||x64 (64-bit)|
|License Type||Full Version|
|Release Date||May 10, 2022|