Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.0 Full Version [Multilingual]
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Premium is a cloud-based version of our well-known desktop photo editor and organizer, now called Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic. The main reason for rebranding and launching a separate application is to maintain access to Adobe’s mobile-based photo management service while maintaining the reputation of the widely used desktop photo manager. The classic version allows users to easily move their catalog to the cloud-based version of Lightroom.
Stylish GUI for Use on Portable Devices
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Preactivated focuses on simple sliders and editing tools that can be easily used on portable devices such as phones and tablets and has a relatively simple interface. Displays the tips installed as soon as the application is launched to improve the overall user experience.
Added photos are automatically sorted by date (there are other criteria as well) and can be easily placed in different albums. There are different modes that the user can choose from, such as viewing a movie message and comparing the original and edited versions of the photo. For indexed search, users can link keywords to each image.
Various Editing Tools To Achieve The Perfect Result
The integrated editor comes with a variety of sliders and filters that can be easily adjusted on the touch screen. Users can adjust the light and color, and experience different levels of color, vibration, and saturation. Furthermore, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom has a number of effects, as well as geometry and optical tools that contribute to the perfect image. There are also noise reduction and sharpening devices.
The Lightroom toolbox includes a variety of brushes for cutting, turning, and rotating tools, allowing users to make adjustments. In addition, the built-in preset prevents the slider from being adjusted manually.
Automatic Cloud Backup and Activation
Through Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Portable, any changes to the images in the local catalog are automatically uploaded to the cloud, regardless of the device used. In other words, the editor automatically synchronizes data to the cloud, backs up images, and allows users to continue working. It supports Android and iOS devices and comes with a web-based version that can be accessed from any browser. Images can be stored internally in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom or shared on social media.
FEATURES OF ADOBE PHOTOSHOP LIGHTROOM
- The interface is very charming and friendly
- Beautiful in a graphical environment, view, manage and organize images
- Perform various editing operations to improve color, sharpness, contrast, sound, size, and image
- Fix a variety of commonly used video formats without damaging or modifying the original file
- You can print photos in full settings
- Ability to create image galleries and use them on the web
- Advanced search, detailed map
- View images as a slide show with video file support
- Integrate with Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.0 (2021-10-26):
- Add improved Crop Overlays
- Publish to Portfolio: Photos are not synced error message appears when project exists
- Full-screen mode is broken for videos on Windows
- Capitalization in auto-fill keywords is not remembered between sessions
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later required
- Memory (RAM): 4 Gb of Ram or higher required
- Hard Disk Space: 2 Gb MB of free space or more required
|Product Name||Adobe Photoshop Lightroom|
|CPUs Architecture||x64 (64-bit)|
|License Type||Full Version|
|Release Date||October 26, 2021|
Note: If you have to face any downloading issues, you can tell us in the comment section. We are quickly response your comment.