Do you have a Windows operating system and are you looking for a WinSnap download link? You’re in the right place.
In this post, you can find the WinSnap download link and you can download it at high speed because we are providing a WinSnap direct download link with a high-speed server.
When it comes to taking pictures, there are a lot of software tools available out there, so choosing one that will meet your needs can be a little tricky. Even Windows comes with its own cropping tool that can capture areas of the screen and windows. However, if it’s a task you need to do often, you’re probably looking for a tool that comes with a lot more features than the built-in Windows application.
Among the best options in this category, (short for Windows Snapshot Maker) provides a full-featured screen capture tool for Windows. Not only does it allow you to capture screen areas, applications, windows, or objects, but it also provides a generous toolbox for editing screenshots.
OVERVIEW OF WINSNAP
WinSnap is a small utility for taking and editing screenshots. Standard features include easy capture of non-rectangular windows with custom transparent backgrounds, simple and automatic cloth transformations, coloring effects, and the addition of eye candy shadows. WinSnap supports a variety of image formats and has advanced auto-save features.
TAKE SCREENSHOTS USING HOTKEYS
Working with WinSnap for taking pictures is extremely easy, thanks to the customizable controls and tools that are one click away in the main window. Moreover, it includes hotkeys that you can use to take pictures and save them quickly. For your convenience, it can be minimized to the system tray even if the close button is pressed, meaning it won’t interfere with your work or clutter your desktop area.
you can preview thumbnails or full-size screenshots of applications, desktop areas, or the entire screen and save them as part of the most popular graphics formats. The application is able to handle problems related to rounded corners and shadows as in Windows 11 and detect square corners of open windows. While the app can detect window sizes automatically, you can also set custom photo settings. One interesting feature is that it can also capture objects, meaning it can cut out menus or areas that might be difficult to include in the screenshot otherwise.
A GENEROUS COLLECTION OF DRAWING AND EDITING TOOLS
There are other editing tools in WinSnap that are definitely worth mentioning. You can set it to add a shadow or reflection effect to the screenshot, make it pop with a colored outline, overlapping text, or image watermark, or tone down the screenshot by applying a dark or light filter. Furthermore, you can easily resize the image as you wish.
The drawing tools set allows you to crop the image, write on it freely, create text boxes or overlap all kinds of geometric shapes. Important areas of the screenshot that the audience should focus on can easily be highlighted with the help of the dedicated tool, while areas that must be hidden can be easily blurred. And if the built-in editing toolset isn’t enough, you can set WinSnap to automatically send the image to an external tool.
ONE OF THE BEST SCREENSHOT SOFTWARE
WinSnap is one of the top choices in its category and its feature set goes beyond what is mentioned above. However, there’s a feature that might make it even better: automatic upload to an online storage service, for example.
The screenshots you take can include the mouse cursor and the background in Windows Vista, 7 or 8 can be easily cleaned for a perfect graphic look. Delayed capture and auto-save are also available, making using WinSnap even more pleasant. For this and all of the above, we highly recommend WinSnap as a suitable screenshot application, especially in a professional environment.
FEATURES OF WINSNAP
Flexible screen capture capabilities:
- WinSnap can capture full screen or screen regions in various forms, together with separate windows and all visible windows in an entire application. WinSnap easily captures non-rectangular and transparent windows. All void space surrounding separate windows, non-rectangular window forms, and regions can then be automatically filled with the background of your choice.
Professional shadow effects and powerful image processing:
- WinSnap provides Photoshop-like shadow effects with customizable size, angle, color, smoothing, and other settings. The main difference between Photoshop and all other image editing programs is that WinSnap stores all window form information and draws realistic non-rectangular shadows. This is a considerable advantage when you take snapshots of windows with XP visual styles and skinned windows (e.g. media players). In addition, WinSnap supports outline shadows and basic image coloring effects.
Basic canvas transformations:
- WinSnap can automatically rotate and scale images with the highest possible quality. In combination with other effects, it allows you to quickly create high-end thumbnail previews of full-size screenshots.
Aero Glass capturing with shadows and transparencies:
- WinSnap v2.0 was specially designed for capturing the new Windows Vista UI. It can handle all possible issues with translucent window frames and rounded corners. WinSnap can draw a drop shadow effect that is very similar to the Aero theme.
Alpha-Channel and PNG transparency support:
- Now shadows are semi-transparent! This function allows very easy image compositing and is particularly useful when placing screenshots on multi-color backgrounds.
Unique Multi-Object capture mode:
- WinSnap v2.0 allows you to simultaneously select and capture multiple objects (e.g. windows, dialogs, buttons, and controls). A few windows can be placed on the screen and easily combined into one screenshot image.
Work faster with configurable External Tools:
- You can quickly open screenshots in your favorite image editor using the Tools menu or shortcut keys. This feature also allows you to automatically save images into different directories and in different formats.
Easy Web publishing and E-mail dispatch:
- specially developed for Web publishing; HTML-style color themes allow you to easily adapt captured snapshots to your web pages. WinSnap also allows you to quickly send screen data via e-mail to demonstrate a particular problem you might be having with a program.
Advanced save and copy options:
- If multiple snapshots are taken, WinSnap can automatically save images onto a disk. The filename can be automatically sequenced to prevent you from overwriting previous snapshots. Of course, WinSnap supports all popular image formats such as JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, and BMP.
Keyboard and mouse control:
- By analogy with TaskSwitchXP, WinSnap is a PrintScreen replacement software. By default, the standard PrintScreen key combinations can operate in a hidden state to remove any signs of WinSnap from the screen. Hotkeys are fully configurable, and it is also possible to undertake all work with the mouse if preferred.
Multilingual user interface:
- WinSnap supports language extensions (Unicode-based). If you would like to localize to your native language, see the instructions in the WinSnaplang subfolder. You can then submit your translation to the NTWind forums.
Small and fast for an image editor:
- only takes a very small amount of system resources for an image editing program. There is no need to worry about system performance while taking and editing screenshot images. It is smaller than Paint!