Do you have a windows operating system and are you looking for an Uninstall Tool download link? You’re in the right place.
In this post, you can find Uninstall Tool download link and you can download it at high speed because we are providing an Uninstall Tool direct download link with a high-speed server.
Uninstall Tool (Repack & Portable) is a small and professional program that replaces the inconvenient and cumbersome standard program for installing and removing Windows programs. It has many options, settings, and features that are not in the standard counterpart from Microsoft. In addition, the tool includes a startup manager that allows you to disable or allow programs to run at Windows startup.
- high speed and small size, which did not affect the quality of the program
- show hidden installed programs
- removal of programs that cannot be uninstalled by standard means
- user-friendly interface
OVERVIEW OF UNINSTALL TOOL
EASY TO INSTALL WITH MANY TWEAKS
The installation of the software is done quickly and you can choose the parts you want to install on the software. You can opt for the “Install and Trace” feature to help you monitor all the information added to your device through a new installation. In addition, you can place the Tools icon in the Windows Control Panel.
USE USER INTERFACE
The program automatically creates a list with all the utilities installed on your device and provides information about each item, such as the name, size, and installation date. The list can be updated with one click and sent to the HTML file. What’s more, you can perform search functions for quickly identifying an app in the list, sort things by program or hidden files, open the Windows Registry Editor to view information about information for a particular tool, use the installation file, as well as do more. a Google search on the desired program.
DIFFERENT UNINSTALLATION METHODS
Uninstall Tool allows you to work in two different ways to remove programs from your computer. You can remove the selected schedule, scan the computer for registry entries and residual files, as well as delete all known programs.
The second method is specially designed to help you identify files and registry entries that belong to a particular device. It proves to be very useful especially when it is necessary to delete data that is no longer useful or useful, that cannot be removed normally from the system.
The “Install and Trace” mode helps you to closely monitor the changes made to your device when installing new software. You can see all remaining data for each monitored application.
A smart image is included in the package that allows you to check the programs that automatically start Windows, see the list of current users and information about the name of the school, level, source, and company, allowed or banned, as well as add something new. app to start.
Uninstall Tool allows you to make some tweaks related to the classification of installed applications listed in the main table through different guides, confirm recently installed programs, show the installation window with recently installed programs, and enable or disable the uninstallation wizard.
POWERFUL AND RELIABLE UNINSTALLER
All in all, Uninstall Tool combines ease of use with many features to help you remove programs and files, find newly installed programs, and manage startup items.
FEATURES OF UNINSTALL TOOL
- Completely remove any software
- 3 Times Faster than the standard removal program
- Uninstall System and Hidden programs
- Add/Remove Programs that automatically run at system startup
- Portable Mode: run from a USB flash drive
- Uninstall Programs that could not be removed by Add/Remove program.
- Force removal of uninstall-related entries in the registry.
- Highlighting recently installed applications in the list
- Smart Search ™ allows quick finding of any application you need.
- Navigate to a selected program’s Registry Entry, Installation Folder, and its Web Site.
- View Detailed Information about a certain application installed on your computer.
- Easy to use and modern User Interface allows working comfortably with Uninstall Tool.
- Multilingual interface with native support of 31 languages
- Option to replace Add/Remove program or add Uninstall Tool to Control Panel
- Saving (exporting to HTML) detailed reports about currently installed applications
- Running “Windows Components” and “Add/Remove Programs” tools
Uninstall Tool v126.96.36.19901 (2023-02-01):
- No official changelog is available in this release version.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 & Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later required or later required
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM or higher required
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB of free space or more required
|Product Name||Uninstall Tool|
|CPUs Architecture||x86 (32-bit) & x64 (64-bit)|
|License Type||Full Version|
|Release Date||February 01, 2023|
v188.8.131.5201 Full [Pre-activated] / Mirror Link – (3.90 MB)
v184.108.40.20699 Full [Pre-activated] / Mirror Link – (3.90 MB)
Leave a Reply