Do you have a windows operating system and are you looking for an O&O DiskImage Professional download link? You’re in the right place.
In this post, you can find the O&O DiskImage Professional download link and you can download it at high speed because we are providing an O&O DiskImage Professional direct download link with a high-speed server.
Free Download O&O DiskImage Professional Workstation / Server full version offline installation for Windows lets you back up the entire computer or individual files whenever you want – even when the computer is in use. You should lose your data in the event and quickly recover with just a few mouse clicks – even if Windows can no longer start.
Everyone knows that, in order to maintain data consistency and system health, it is considered a good practice to keep several backups of your files and drives. This way, if your system crashes or is damaged by a virus or malware, you can easily restore files.
O&O DiskImage Professional is a reliable software solution that can help you create image archives of your files and drives, which can be used to recover data on any computer.
OVERVIEW OF O&O DISK IMAGE PROFESSIONAL
It also supports SSD drives and the latest UEFI System. O&O DiskImage allows you to download a backup program and copy or copy an entire PC or hard drive. You can restore this backup on a computer with different hardware than the original machine. For example, you have changed the motherboard on the target machine or bought a new PC and want to restore an old backup on it.
In the beginning, apart from regularly backing up your machine, you also had to create an O&O DiskImage boot media to restore the backup. Everything is available now! The new DiskImage Function automatically converts an external drive (or USB flash drive with enough storage space) into an O&O DiskImage boot medium and marks this disk as an important backup medium for future system backups.
When you connect this external USB hard disk to your computer, O&O DiskImage automatically creates a backup. This makes it easy to create a current backup. And if something happens to your computer, if you want to transfer your system and all your data to a new computer, then go with O&O DiskImage boot medium. In that case, you can restore the backup stored on it with one touch of a button, without having to worry about finding the central boot and the external hard drive with the backup.
EASY-TO-USE DATA BACKUP MANAGER
The tool allows you to save your disk and files, by creating image archives. These backup files can be accessed at any time by the program in order to recover other files and disk drives. In addition, you can restore your data regardless of the computer you use the backup file on since the application is hardware-independent. This is a useful feature because you can restore your files on other computers if yours is irretrievably damaged.
A RELIABLE BACKUP SCHEDULER AND DISC BURNER UTILITY
O&O DiskImage Professional can be configured to run file backups so that your data is still available. Because the application creates image archives as backup files, it can burn them on CDs, DVDs, or Blu-ray discs. In this way, you can access your data on any computer, as long as it has the necessary hardware to read discs.
IT IS COMPLEX AND DATA DRIVES THE BACKUP TOOL
O&O DiskImage Professional gives you the opportunity to save your data on backup images, thus creating reliable backups. In addition, you can use the tool to burn image backups on CD, DVD, or Blu-ray discs, thus creating data portability, since each backup file can be opened on any computer.
FEATURES OF DISK IMAGE PROFESSIONAL
- Backup an entire computer with the push of a button
- Backup system and hard drives, clone drives, and entire disks
- Direct creation of VHDs
- Monitoring and warning of security risks
- Incremental/differential backup: back up only the changes
- Easily restore files, folders, drives, and disks
- System restoration onto different hardware (M.I.R.)
- New and enhanced functions Control via Command Lines
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7
- M.I.R. Restoration onto different hardware
- One-click imaging
- E-mail notification of activities
- Additional information bar
- provide information on service and job status
- Also creates system partition images during the operation
- 1:1 copies of drives (cloning)
- Advanced burning functions to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD
- Works with Microsoft Virtual PC Disks (VHD)
- Start CD with the base operating system and system rescue tools
O&O DiskImage Professional v17.5.513 (2022-10-21):
- No official changelog is not available in this release version.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 & Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later required or later required
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM or higher required
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB of free space or more required
|Product Name||O&O DiskImage Professional|
|CPUs Architecture||x86 (32-bit) & x64 (64-bit)|
|License Type||Full Version|
|Release Date||October 22, 2022|
v17.6.513 [Preactivated] – (34.56 MB)