Do you have a Windows operating system and are you looking for a StartAllBack Preactivated download link? You’re in the right place.
In this post, you can find a StartAllBack Preactivated download link and download it at high speed because we provide a StartAllBack Full Version direct download link with a high-speed server.
Free Download StartAllBack Full Version Preactivated (Repack) for Windows 11/10/8.1/7. Switching to Windows 10 seems quite difficult when you are very used to Windows 7 and even Windows XP. Luckily, you can install many apps to try and bring back some of the familiar features, such as StartIsBack, which restores the old-school Start menu.
OVERVIEW OF STARTALLBACK
INSTALL THE TRADITIONAL START MENU
StartAllBack Preactivated replaces the Start menu installed in Windows 10 with a Windows 7-like order. By default, the new menu includes maps of the most popular apps you may need on your computer, including Sticky Note, Snipping Tool, Notepad, Calculator, Paint, PowerShell, and Cortana. To the right of the menu, you will see the most accessible folders, such as Documents, Photos, Music, and Downloads, as well as a shortcut to the Control Panel and Run window.
CHANGE THE START MENU
However, you can configure the StartAllBack Full Version to your liking by hiding some of these items and adding some. For example, you can add Favorites or Videos Directory, OneDrive, Network or Latest Items, Administrative Tools, Devices, Printers, and more. You can decide if you want to display any of these items in the form of links or menus.
PERSONALIZE THE APPEARANCE OF THE MENU
Another way to add a personal color to a new Start menu is to change its appearance. You can not only change the appearance of the Start button but also customize the taskbar and Start menu. Speaking of the taskbar, you can enable centered images, dynamic transparency, and segments with just a few mouse clicks.
In general, StartIsBack offers several ways to set up your computer without too much hassle, helping to restore some of the menu features you were accustomed to using the old taste of Windows. For more update details join Softowa telegram channel.
FEATURES OF STARTALLBACK
Restore and Improve Taskbar:
- Show labels on task icons
- Adjust icon size and margins
- Move the taskbar to the top left or right edges
- Drag and drop stuff onto the taskbar
- Center task icons but keep the Start button on the left
- Split into segments, use dynamic translucency
- Separate corner icons with Windows 7/10 UI
Restore and improve File Explorer UI:
- Ribbon and Command Bar revamped with translucent effects
- The details pane on the bottom
- Old search box (the one that works)
- Dark mode support for more dialogs
Restore and Improve Context Menus:
- All new look with rounded acrylic menus
- Fast and responsive taskbar menus
- New fonts, better touch support
Restore and Improve Start Menu:
- Launch apps and go to system places in one click
- Navigate dropdown menus like a boss
- Enjoy the fast and reliable search
Finally, Lightweight Styling and UI Consistency:
- Enjoy Windows 10 and third-party taskbar and start menu styles
- Fix UI inconsistencies in Win32 apps
- Don’t be blue: recolor UI in all Windows apps
- Negative resource usage: fewer RAM used, fewer processes started