Do you have a Windows operating system and are you looking for an XYplorer download link? You’re in the right place.
In this post, you can find the XYplorer download link and you can download it at high speed because we are providing an XYplorer direct download link with a high-speed server
Tired of the default Windows Explorer? Not many people can say that, as users simply take Explorer Pro for granted without paying too much attention to it. However, if you’re digging through files and folders daily and Explorer just doesn’t look good, you can change it. XYplorer offers you another way to browse your files and folders.
WHAT IS EXPLORER
XYplorer (also known as TrackerV3) is very similar to the program installed by default in Windows but with more features. If you are tired of going through multiple steps to find out any information or details about your files, this is the app for you.
The program is divided into three sections: two columns at the top and one column at the bottom. The lower part of the interface is where you can see information about the files selected from the upper columns. You can preview images, fonts, videos, and audio files. You can also edit the iD3Tag of mp3 files.
If you don’t want to use the original file explorer included with Windows, XYplorer is a good alternative. A little different from the original version, with additional features for your computer.
OVERVIEW OF XPLORER
ANOTHER WAY TO STUDY
At first glance, XYplorer may look like a scaled-down version of the main version. However, investing a few minutes into it will unlock a sophisticated app that provides users with an intuitive search, a new and improved file search function, tons of customization options, automated tasks, and high response times.
In addition, shortcuts and shortcuts can be used at any time and are not much different from the basic versions of Explorer. Each toolbar item that supports the button will display the combination on one line. On the other hand, if you’re new to shortcuts, learning them all might take a large chunk of your time. However, it can be worth it, as your productivity will ultimately be positively affected.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SCRIPTS
Good news for those who prefer to program an application and then sit back and watch it work. XYplorer’s scripting support is not hidden. There is a dedicated forum on this topic where users can discuss and share all kinds of scripts. Lines and commands can be easily found and discussed with other forum members. Visit the app’s home page and check the Support section.
FEATURES OF XYPLORER
- Searches in Tabs: You often search your system for files added in the last 24 hours. Do you quickly need a list of all text files containing your name? Let a “finding tab” do this or any other search job with a single click!
- The Address Bar accepts not just folders, but also files, URLs, and search terms. Yes, you can enter search patterns directly into the Address Bar. Simply put “?” between location and search pattern (Boolean operators and Regular Expressions allowed).
- The Tree and List offer a suite of unique highlighting options to increase visual grip. Highlight Folder, Boxed Branch, Favorite Folder Bold, Highlight Focused Row, Highlight Sorted Column, Colored Grid, … all colors are fully customizable.
- Find Files: XYplorer features a high-end search engine with tremendous power and amazing speed. It fully supports Boolean Logic, advanced pattern matching, Regular Expressions, Boolean Remex (the Boolean combination of any number of Regular Expressions), whole word and fuzzy matching, content search (look for text strings inside files, wildcards supported), multiple location search, a Duplicate File Finder, and much more
- Configurable Toolbar: A configurable toolbar where most buttons have a specific right-click menu. Additionally, many buttons feature a dropdown menu
- Floating Preview: The Floating Preview, quickly toggled by F11, shows the current file in a non-modal preview window whose size and absolute screen position are stored between sessions. It supports all types of images, and snapshot previews for HTML, PDF, MPEG, DWG, etc., everything your system can generate thumbnails for. Resizing the window resizes the preview in real-time