Free Download Media Player Classic – Home Cinema Preactivated (Portable) for Windows 11/10/8.1/7. Media Player Classic Home Cinema is the original version of Media Player Classic which features show some interesting news and is about to launch an app that hasn’t been updated for two years.
One of the most important new features offered by Media Player Classic Home Cinema is the so-called rip effect: when two video windows overlap each other due to the updating of different monitor and video card frequency levels.
Media Player Classic Home Cinema includes new video codecs such as H.264 or VC-1 that support DXVA or Video Acceleration Direct. The program also improves Vista compatibility.
If you’re used to using previous versions of the program then you’ll get used to this one in no time because it’s exactly the same: simple but effective, a great combination of video player applications.
OVERVIEW OF MEDIA PLAYER CLASSIC
The Internet is home to nearly all forms of entertainment but is also one of the largest markets, available to the whole world. Amongst virtual items that serve various purposes, you manage to find specialized applications needed to play movies and songs. Media Player Classic Home Cinema is one of them, trying to be simple, but a powerful player.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASY TO USE
Running the application brings up an interface you might be familiar with. This is not bad, because it lets you quickly accommodate and just enjoy desired items. These are easily added by dragging them over the main window, as well as through a dedicated menu for individual files or the whole content of a directory.
Playback options are clearly visible, as well as the progress and volume sliders. By default, you only gain access to the previously mentioned elements and preview sections, with the possibility to bring up other available features.
CREATE AND MANAGE PLAYLISTS
One of the features that are a must for any media player is also found here. A playlist manager can be brought up so that you can create a list with various selections you can later load. The application lets you import other playlist formats, as well as from Windows Media Player.
In addition, you are able to set files you frequently play as favorites, so you don’t have to bring up an entire playlist for one element, or browse through your computer.
SUPPORTS A LARGE VARIETY OF FORMATS
Probably the application’s main advantage and what keeps it at the top is that it is capable of rendering nearly all available media file formats. From video types like AVI, MPG, MOV, SWF to audio formats MP3, OGG, FLAC, and several playlist types, you need only sit back and enjoy whatever file you provide.
MEDIA PLAYER CLASSIC FEATURES
- MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and MPEG-4 playback. Media Player Classic is capable of VCD, SVCD and DVD playback, without the need to install any additional software or codecs.
- It has built-in codecs for MPEG-2 video and codecs for LPCM, MP2, AC3 and DTS audio, and also contains an improved MPEG splitter that supports playback of VCDs and SVCDs using its VCD/SVCD/XCD Reader. A *.mp4 and MPEG-4 Timed Text support added. An AAC decoding filter makes MPC suitable for AAC playback in MP4.
- MPC Home Cinema also has H.264 and VC-1 with DXVA support, DivX, Xvid, and Flash Video formats are available in MPC HC. MPC can also use the QuickTime and the RealPlayer architectures. Media Player Classic supports native playback of OGM and Matroska container formats.
Supported Video, Audio, and Image File Formats:
- WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, SND, AU, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, MIDI, MPEG, MPG, MP2, VOB, AC3, DTS, ASX, M3U, PLS, WAX, ASF, WM, WMA, WMV, AVI, CDA, JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, D2V, MP4, SWF, MOV, QT, FLV, WEBM
Additional Player Features:
- Option to remove Tearing.
- Full ICC color management
- Support for EVR (Enhanced Video Renderer)
- Usage of Toolbar images
- Supports Subtitles.
- Creation of minidump when MPC HC crashes.
- OSD (On Screen Display)
- Support Multi-Monitor configuration
- Pixel shader to convert BT601 – BT701
- YV12 Chroma Upsampling pixel shader
- Language Translations.
- All features from the Guliverkli MPC Project from Gabest.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 & Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD with SSE2 support or higher required
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM or higher required
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space or higher required
|Product Name||Media Player Classic – Home Cinema|
|CPUs Architecture||x86 (32-bit) & x64 (64-bit)|
|License Type||Full Version|
|Release Date||August 29, 2022|