X-plore File Manager, developed by Lonely Cat Games, is a mobile file management software with many great features for your phone’s file system. The X-plore File Manager comes in the form of double tables: Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Picasa, Zip, and Rar explorer. Access cloud storage services in apps like Google Drive, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box.net, SkyDrive, and more.
You can also view video viewers, videos, audio, text, hex codes, and APK files in zip format. . Use the zoom function to support a quick view of the image and scroll through the images placed inside or behind the folder. Along with many other file types, photos and videos can be superficially displayed. You can share and send files via flash, email, or any location using a supported device.
Abbreviations and acronyms are placed to make it easier for users. To perform key interactions on the touch screen, click on a folder or file to open a file, or tap and hold a context menu that contains clicked settings. Many options allow you to work on multiple files at once.
X-plore allows users to view the inside of an Android phone or tablet. This is a two-folder viewer, where you can view both folders at the same time, and common actions such as copying files from one table to another. In addition, X-plore displays the folder system in the form of a tree. This makes it easy for users to track where the file system is and quickly move to another location. The currently selected folders and files will be highlighted, and other files and folders will have a slightly darker background.
Users can explore the device’s external connectors. If you have your device rooted, you can make changes to system data, backup files, and remove unnecessary applications. If you are a regular user, you can hide the internal memory and check that the system is not tangled. Users can view the external storage, high-capacity internal memory, external memory card, or USB attached to the tablet.
All of these storage types are listed at the base level, so you don’t have to search their folders on the device. It supports access to multi-configuration servers such as FTP and FTPS (secure FTP) servers. All standard file operations can be performed on an FTP server. X-plore can display shared folders on a computer on a LAN. This system supports the SMB protocol and allows access to shared folders with LAN-connected computers or remote servers.
X-PLORE FILE MANAGER FEATURES
- Double-panel tree view
- Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Picasa, Zip, Rar, 7zip traveler
- Cloud storage access: Google Drive ™, Dropbox, Box.net, Mega. co.NZ, SkyDrive, WebDAV, Yandex.disk,
- Ubuntu One, SugarSync, Dump Truck, Copy.com
- SSH File Transfer (SFTP) to SSH Shell – _http: //bit.ly/xp-ssh ***
- Program Manager
- WiFi file sharing
- Manage files from a computer web browser
- Favorite folder
- Audiences that include pictures, videos, audio, and text
- Hex viewer
- Zoom in on the quick viewer and slide it to the previous/next picture
- Surface images of photos, videos, and various files (depending on the application)
- Lots of options – always available, but nothing to worry about
- View APK files in ZIP format
- Share – send files from anywhere via Bluetooth, email, or anything the device supports
- Adjustable buttons and keypads
- Continuous operation with Zip (as if it were a normal folder)
X-PLORE FILE MANAGER MOD FEATURES
- Donate / Unlock paid features
- Disabled / Unwanted Permissions + Recipient + Service Provider + Service
- Optimal, zipaligned graphics and cleared backup for fast loading
- Google Drive works
- Disabled Google Play Store installation package verification
- Debugging code removed
- Delete the default names of the .source tags of the corresponding java files
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled
- Language: Completely many languages
- CPU: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64
- Display DPI: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
- The original signature of the package has changed
|App Name||X-plore File Manager|
|Version||4.30.01 Build 43001|
|Developer||Lonely Cat Games|
|Updated||September 24, 2022|
|Requirements||5.0 and up|
|Get it on|
v4.30.01 Build 43001 [MOD] – (17.81 MB)
Leave a Reply