TEAMVIEWER 15.15.5 FULL VERSION REPACK & PORTABLE
TeamViewer – Remotely control any computer around the world, hold demonstrations, transfer files, organize meetings and presentations with many users
Sometimes users need to access their home computer, even if they have access to a few files at work. Instead of going home and copying files to a USB flash drive and going back to work, you can leave your home computer and access it using TeamViewer.
Remote Control For Beginners And Advanced Users
It’s an understandable tool that allows users to connect to a computer remotely, view a desktop computer, and run it on their own. Furthermore, these features are not limited to professionals, because the user-friendly interface allows beginners to work with it, even if they have not tried the remote tool before.
Fast And Simple Setup
Basically, to use TeamViewer, the program must be installed on two connected computers, each of which will receive a unique ID and password. When users want to take control of another computer, they need to enter the relevant ID and password and establish the connection immediately. There is also the option to use unsupervised access.
In other words, you can configure remote control, file transfer, and VPN connection with anyone in the world.
Organize Meetings And Presentations
Another use of this program is to configure a presentation that can be accessed simultaneously, giving multiple users access and “read-only” privileges at the same time. Of course, these permissions can be adjusted for more control.
In addition, TeamViewer allows users to remotely control, manage, exchange instant messages, and make a list of computers that can make a video or phone calls. Experts are free to access a variety of configuration settings, such as setting up a hotkey, enabling Wake-on-LAN on a computer, and turning it on without the help of a remote user.
FEATURES OF TEAMVIEWER
Remote Control without Installation:
- With TeamViewer, you can remotely control any computer anywhere on the Internet. No installation required, just run the program on both sides and connect through the hard firewalls.
Remote Presentation of Products, Solutions and Services:
- The second TeamViewer mode allows you to introduce your client to your desktop computer. Show your demos, products, and presentations online in seconds.
- TeamViewer comes with an integrated file transfer that allows you to copy files and folders from a remote partner, and it runs behind a firewall.
Works Behind a Firewall:
- The major problems with using remote control software are firewalls, blocked ports, and NAT routing of local IP addresses.
- If you use TeamViewer, you don’t have to worry about firewalls: TeamViewer will find its way to your partner.
Highest Security Standards:
- TeamViewer is a very reliable solution. Commercial TeamViewer versions have fully secure data channels with security standards, key exchange, and RC4 session encoding used by HTTPS / SSL.
No Installation Required:
- No administrator privileges are required to install TeamViewer. Just run the software and go…
- TeamViewer, which optimizes intranet and Internet connectivity, automates quality selection based on bandwidth and allows it to be optimized for any connection.
- You can now edit the task settings on the management console. The change will not affect the device already allocated to the manager. Newly assigned devices to the manager always use the latest task settings.
- Users can now use PDF to print Windows formats remotely. The appropriate format (PDF or XPS) can be selected from the Advanced tab of the TeamViewer settings.
- Chromium-based browser engines are now available to IoT users. Install WebView2 runtime and improve your experience accessing IoT devices’ web interfaces.
- Find out more about ServiceCamp – Integrated Service Desk in the “More Solutions” tab to effectively manage your ITC tickets
- Increased minimum password requirements (unsupervised access).
- Microsoft has implemented measures to prevent unreliable DLL files from being included in the service process from the Windows directory. Nota Bene: Thank you to Fabian Kuchiti for working with Innotec Security to find and follow a responsible information model.
- After making a customer contact selection during the meeting, the error that prevented the meeting invitation from being sent was removed.
- Fixed an error that stopped writing the “ClientID” entry to the new Windows installation log.
- Using the Pen Tool on the dashboard, it is now possible to draw annotations while sharing information in real-time.
- Improve the usability of the TeamViewer client information banner: each image will be displayed.
- Fixed drag and drop errors that can often lead to crashes when transferring large files.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 & Windows 2008 R2
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later required
- Memory (RAM): 256 MB+ of RAM required
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB+ of free space required
- Name: TeamViewer
- Version: 184.108.40.206
- Bit Version: x64 (64-bit) & x86 (32-bit)
- License Type: Full version
- Release Date: 2021-02-23
- Developer: TeamViewer GmbH
- Packed Type: Silent Install
- Malware Check: Trusted
- Languages: Multilingual
- File Type: Zip
- File Size: 45 MB
Latest TeamViewer Repack & Portable Full Version Free Download from Softowa website. We are always sharing regular updates latest version of TeamViewer Preactivated on our site. You can also find more repack & portable preactivated software on our site, 100% clean and fresh build. For more updates please visit our site regularly and also thanks for visiting our site.