Free Download StartAllBack Preactivated (Repack) for Windows 11/10/8.1/7. Switching to Windows 10 seems quite difficult when you are very used to Windows 7 and even Windows XP. Luckily, you can install many apps to try and bring back some of the familiar features, such as StartIsBack, which restores the old-school Start menu.
Install The Traditional Start Menu
Basically, StartAllBack AIO Preactivated replaces the Start menu installed in Windows 10 with a Windows 7-like order. By default, the new menu includes maps of the most popular apps you may need on your computer, including Sticky Note, Snipping Tool, Notepad, Calculator, Paint, PowerShell, and Cortana. To the right of the menu, you will see the most accessible folders, such as Documents, Photos, Music, and Downloads, as well as a shortcut to the Control Panel and Run window.
Change The Start Menu
However, you can configure StartAllBack AIO Full Version to your liking by hiding some of these items and adding some. For example, you can add Favorites or Videos Directory, OneDrive, Network or Latest Items, Administrative Tools, Devices, Printers, and more. You can decide if you want to display any of these items in the form of links or menus.
Personalize The Appearance of The Menu
Another way to add a personal color to a new Start menu is to change its appearance. You can not only change the appearance of the Start button but also customize the taskbar and Start menu. Speaking of the taskbar, you can enable centered images, dynamic transparency, and segments with just a few mouse clicks.
In general, StartIsBack offers a number of ways to set up your computer without too much hassle, helping to restore some of the menu features you were accustomed to using the old taste of Windows.
FEATURES OF STARTALLBACK
- Combined versions in one distribution kit: 2.1.2 (for Windows 8), 1.7.6 (for Windows 8.1),
- Windows 10 with the option of pushing version 2.9.1
- Does not require registration (patch pawel97)
- Multilingual interface (including Russian)
- Ability to install additional images of the Start buttons (40 pcs.)
- Ability to install three additional styles (for Windows 10)
- Ability to import settings from settings.reg (if located next to the installer)
StartAllBack v3.5.2 (2022-09-04):
- Acrylic tooltips for window caption buttons.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10 & Windows 8.1
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later required
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of Ram or higher required
- Hard Disk Space: 150 MB of free space or more required
|CPUs Architecture||x86 (32-bit) & x64 (64-bit)|
|License Type||Full Version|
|Release Date||September 08, 2022|