Sandboxie Plus v0.7.5 / 5.49.8 Preactivated Free Download
If you like the software a little bit, you’ve probably heard of sandboxing, a software management strategy that separates software from important system resources, other programs, and your computer’s OS. This is usually done to reduce system errors, software vulnerabilities, and to prevent potentially unreliable software from making permanent changes to the system.
Simply put, a protected restricted application can only access the resources in its “box”. There are a variety of tools for the sandbox, but based on the popular Sandboxie app, there is no doubt that it is more popular than the Sandboxie Plus.
Internet Explorer was first released in 2004 as a program for sandboxing, and Sandboxie has grown tremendously in recent years. It added support for Invincea in 2013, then other browsers and many Win32 applications before buying Sophos in 2017, and is now enabled by David Xanatos under the name Sandboxie Plus.
As of 2020, the application is listed as Open Source, GPLv3, and remains one of the best applications for making Sandbox.
Basic guide to running Sandboxie Plus
For untrained users, Sandboxie is not something that can be directly named, despite the modern GUI. However, you need to practice a little before you can use its full potential.
Immediately after the installation process, the program highlights various tips related to the detected applications and compatibility settings on the system. Detected applications are highlighted in the Software Compatibility section of the Settings menu.
Create a sandbox
The default protected box is introduced to you directly from the bat. To run the program in the sandbox, select Create New Box, enter your name, select the box, and then run Run. At first, it seems normal for all programs to run in a protected environment. However, you may notice that moving the mouse cursor to the window frame activates the color frame. This symbol indicates that the application has a protected restriction.
Sandboxie Plus gives you a variety of options on how you want to run the new app. For example, you can combine and run applications simultaneously, add different application restrictions, Internet-related restrictions, which process uses which resources, and use different recovery options (Quick Recovery and Immediate Recovery). compatibility and compliance with other needs.
The sandbox is canceled
Stopping the sandbox is straightforward, and you can stop the whole process from the shelf icon menu or the main program window.
By default, closing a running application automatically removes the protected environment completely. However, you can change this action in the Settings section.
It may not be perfect, especially for beginners (since it requires at least a basic understanding of how the operating system works, its devices, general access rights, etc.), but Sandboxie Plus is no exception. The best, if not the best, program for Windows to use in a protected environment.
It offers a very flexible and robust isolation environment and high flexibility for application testing.
FEATURES OF SANDBOXIE PLUS
- To prevent malicious software, unwanted software, spyware, viruses, worms, and other malicious software from constantly modifying your computer, run the program in a protected environment.
- Protect yourself and your company from a variety of attacks, from botnets to banking Trojans and ransomware.
- Customize your box to meet your special needs.
- Safe web browsing: Run your web browser on Sandboxie.
- Enhanced Privacy: Keep browser history, cookies, and temporarily stored files in a protected environment.
- Safe social networking: Clicking on Twitter links and Facebook updates will not be afraid of social network worms attacking your car.
- Safe Email: Viruses and other malware that may be hidden in your email attachments will not be able to access your device in a restricted environment.
- Get your system up and running.
Sandboxie Plus v5.49.8 (2021-06-05)
- Clipboard access for a sandbox can now be disabled with “OpenClipboard=n”
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 & Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later required
- Memory (RAM): 256 MB+ of RAM required
- Hard Disk Space: 150 MB+ of free space required
- Name: Sandboxie Plus
- Version: 0.7.5 / 5.49.8
- Bit Version: x64 (64-bit) & x86 (32-bit)
- License Type: Full version
- Release Date: 2021-06-06
- Developer: David Xanatos
- Official Homepage: Open
- Packed Type: Preactivated (Repack & Portable)
- Malware Check: Trusted
- Languages: Multilingual
- File Type: Zip
Latest Sandboxie Plus from Softowa website. We are always sharing regular updates latest version of Sandboxie Plus on our site. You can also find more repack & portable pre-activated software on our site, 100% clean and fresh build. For more updates please visit our site regularly and also thanks for visiting our site.
- Sandboxie Plus
- Sandboxie Plus Download
- Sandboxie Plus Pro
- Sandboxie Plus Preactivated
- Sandboxie Plus Premium
- Sandboxie Plus Repack
- Sandboxie Plus Portable