Do you have a windows operating system and are you looking for an R-Studio download link? You’re in the right place.
In this post, you can find an R-Studio download link and you can download it at high speed because we are providing an R-Studio Full Version direct download link with a high-speed server.
Free download R-Studio full version offline installer for Windows PC is a family of powerful and cost-effective undelete data recovery software for data recovery professionals. Built on the latest data recovery technology, R-STUDIO is the best data recovery tool.
Whether it is due to unexpected power surges, virus attacks, or human error, it is quite common for important files to be deleted from your computer. Although inconvenient, the problem has a relatively simple solution, namely data recovery software. R-Studio is one of the data recovery tools that allows you to recover all kinds of files and folders that were accidentally or intentionally deleted.
WHAT IS R-STUDIO?
The R-STUDIO package is intended for data recovery businesses or individuals. It provides the first data recovery tool to solve any task they may encounter. In addition to powerful data recovery, it includes many data previews that help you predict the recovery path of data, improve RAID configuration with a custom RAID configuration, the standard for data recovery in the network, and a professional text/hexadecimal editor. -all in one integrated application.
R-Tools Technology Inc. is the best provider of data recovery, deletion, disk imaging, data security, and personal PC products. Our goal is to provide our customers around the world with the tools to demonstrate and increase efficiency, productivity, and ease of use at the lowest possible cost.
OVERVIEW OF R-STUDIO
USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE BUT COMPLEX FUNCTIONALITY
The program comes with an intuitive two-way interface, where the right one is tasked with displaying more information about the downloadable file. While the tool provides comprehensive information about any given file, it can be overwhelming for the average user. In fact, a common complaint about the program is the limited preview option, which can come quickly identify files for both professionals and amateurs.
ALLOWS DATA RECOVERY AFTER VIRUS ATTACKS, REFORMATTING, AND POWER
Provided you take the time to learn the ropes, the tool proves to be pretty good when recovering all types of data loss for various reasons. In addition to recovering data that has been deleted in a classic way through the recycle bin, the app can also recover files and folders from damaged disks, deleted partitions, viruses that wiped the data, destroyed the MBR, and even after a disk or similar tools have already been used.
WORKS WELL WITH MOST FILE SYSTEMS OUT THERE, NEW AND OLD
In terms of compatibility, R-Studio should work well with most file systems found on modern computers, including all variants of FAT, NTFS, ReF, and HFS. In addition, the app can also be used to retrieve data for devices with unknown file systems, such as floppy disks, Compact-Flash cards, ZIP drives, or other removable media. In addition, the tool can recognize the local names of the volume and should be able to access partitions that are encrypted simultaneously.
FEATURES OF R-STUDIO
- Standard “Windows Explorer” – style interface.
- Data recovery over Network. Files can be recovered on network computers running Win95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista, Linux, and UNIX.
- Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Win2000/XP/2003/Vista), Ext2FS/Ext3FS (Linux), UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD).
- Recognition and parsing Dynamic (Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista), Basic, and BSD (UNIX) partitions layout schema.
- Damaged RAID recovery. If OS cannot recognize your RAID, you can create a virtual RAID from its components. Such virtual RAID can be processed like a real one.
- Creates IMAGE FILES for an entire Hard Disk, Partition, or its part. Such image files can be processed like regular disks.
- Data recovery on damaged or deleted partitions, encrypted files (NTFS 5), and alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS 5).
Recovering data if:
- FDISK or other disk utilities have been run;
- VIRUS has invaded; FAT is damaged; MBR is destroyed.
- Recognizes localized names.
- Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disks accessible by the host operating system.
- File or disk content can be viewed and edited in the hexadecimal editor. The editor supports NTFS file attribute editing.
R-Studio v9.2.191153 (2023-05-24):
- No official changelog is available in this release version.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 & Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later required or later required
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM or higher required
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB of free space or more required
|CPUs Architecture||x86 (32-bit) & x64 (64-bit)|
|License Type||Full Version|
|Release Date||May 24, 2023|
v9.2.191153 Full / Mirror Link – (35.61 MB)
v9.2.191144 Full / Mirror Link – (35.58 MB)
Leave a Reply