MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician 12.6 Preactivated
MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician Edition is a powerful tool to help professionals easily manage multiple computers with a single interface. The application comes with a variety of partition management tools, which will help you perform many disk and partition-related operations.
Information technology professionals and system administrators have deployed hundreds and thousands of computers simultaneously to optimize the software for use in a business environment that requires maintenance.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician Edition allows users to create new partitions or merge and delete existing partitions, and to copy, format, and convert partitions. The tool can be used to expand an existing partition and, if necessary, move and copy all partitions.
At the same time, the program allows IT professionals to easily manage all disks. It can copy disks if needed and has the ability to convert from Dynamic to Basic disks. With this tool, system administrators can hide or open partitions, as well as recover data from a broken partition or drive.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician Edition comes with an easy-to-use interface that provides quick access to all available features to increase efficiency. It can display information on all system drivers and partitions, allowing users to modify them with the help of a unified wizard.
The application helps professionals create, manage, and delete partitions, as well as view files and folders, ensuring that important information is not lost during any changes. The program supports a variety of disk and partition types and is fully compatible with UEFI boot.
The best part of MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician Edition is that it can be used on an unlimited number of computers, as much as users want. However, only one technician can use his skills.
However, the program provides more convenience than other versions. For example, the MiniTool Partition Wizard Server Edition can be installed on only one server, while the MiniTool Partition Wizard Enterprise Edition can be used within a single company. Those who want to use the capabilities of the MiniTool Partition Wizard without these restrictions should consider the Technician Edition instead.
MINITOOL PARTITION WIZARD FEATURES
- Create default and logical partitions on the hard disk.
- RAID support.
- Convert a FAT file system partition to an NTFS file system partition.
- Supports disks and partitions larger than 3 TB.
- Copying one of the sections.
- Cloning the entire hard disk (exact copy on another physical disk).
- The disk map option allows you to visualize the partition and hard disk structure.
- Recover the MBR boot partition.
- Convert a dynamic disk to a primary disk.
- Check the operation of the hard disk.
- Hide/show section.
- Set up an active partition.
- Assign the appropriate text to this section. At the request of the user, select and assign the desired letter to the section.
- Change the section serial number and Type ID parameters.
- Compare all partitions or allocated partitions to optimize hard disk performance
- High speed and safety
MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician 12.6.0 (2021-11-24):
- In this version no official changelog is available
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 & Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later required
- Memory (RAM): 256 MB+ of RAM required
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB+ of free space required
|Product Name||MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician|
|Created By||MT Solution Ltd|
|CPUs Architecture||x86 (32-bit) & x64 (64-bit)|
|License Type||Full Version|
|Release Date||November 24, 2021|
Note: If you have to face any downloading issues, you can tell us in the comment section. We are quickly response your comment.
Download v12.6.0 (Preactivated): with KrakenFiles
Download v12.6.0 (Preactivated): with YandexDisk