Free Download Internet Download Manager (IDM) 6.40 Build 11 Preactivated (Repack & Portable). Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, continue downloads, and schedule. The comprehensive feature of error recovery and continued use will restart a download that was broken or interrupted due to a connection failure, network problem, computer shutdown, or sudden power outage. The simple graphical user interface makes IDM user-friendly and easy to use.
Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator and includes smart dynamic file segmentation and secure multi-download technology to speed up user downloads. Unlike other download accelerators and managers that segment files before they start downloading, Internet Download Manager dynamically downloads files during the download process, reusing available connections without additional connections or login steps, and achieves the best acceleration performance.
Internet Download Manager supports proxy servers, FTP, HTTP protocols, firewalls, routers, cookies, permissions, and audio and video content processing. IDM is fully compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE2, and all other popular browsers and handles user downloads. The user can drag and drop files or use the Internet Download Manager from the command line.
Other features include multilingual support, zip preview, download categories, scheduler, noise from various events, HTTPS support, queuing processor, HTML help, tutorials, improved virus protection at the end of the download, and advanced download quotas (some Direct way, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.
WHAT IS IDM (INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER)?
It is accessible within the framework of Microsoft Windows. Internet Download Manager / IDM Preactivated is a tool for tracking and planning downloads. It is able to transfer data completely. The association has the ability to recover and restore files that have been downloaded because they have been lost, handled, or disconnected.
DO I NEED AN IDM (INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER)?
Download controller is a program that allows you to make documents quickly, easily, and reliably. Most don’t have to worry about the download manager, but under the right conditions, such programming can be helpful. In the first instance, the download supervisor recommends that you organize, plan, and organize your downloads.
WHY IS IDM FAST?
Without a download accelerator, you and your remote employees may not be stuck in data transfer capacity. By expanding the number of employee engagements, IDM increases the amount of web transfer speed that can be used to swallow and download all or any of your data transfers.
FEATURES OF INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER
- Supports all popular browsers and applications! Internet Download Manager supports all versions of popular browsers and can be integrated into any third-party Internet application.
- Download with one click. Clicking on the download link in the browser will speed up the IDM download.
- IDM supports HTTP, FTP, and HTTPS protocols.
- Download speed. Internet Download Manager is a smart dynamic file segmentation technology that can speed up downloads up to 5 times.
- Download the sequel. Internet Download Manager will continue to pick up incomplete downloads from where they stopped.
- Simple installation wizard. A quick and easy installation program will make the necessary settings for you, and finally, check the connection and install Internet Download Manager for free.
- Antivirus scan automatically. Antivirus scanning allows you to keep your downloaded files free of viruses and Trojans.
- Advanced browser integration. When enabled, this feature can be downloaded from any application. None of the managers download this feature.
- Built-in schedule. Internet Download Manager allows you to connect to the Internet for a set period of time, download, unzip and shut down your computer.
- IDM supports a wide variety of proxy servers. For example, IDM works with Microsoft ISA and FTP proxy servers.
- IDM supports basic identification protocols: Basic, Negotiate, NTLM, and Keberos. Therefore, IDM can access a large number of Internet and proxy servers using a login and password.
- Download all features. IDM can add all downloaded files linked to the current page. This feature makes it easy to download multiple files.
- Customizable interface. You can choose which buttons and columns will appear in the main window of the order and IDM.
- Download categories. The Internet download manager can be used to organize automatic downloads using the defined download category.
- Quick update feature. A quick update allows you to check for newer versions of IDM and update IDM once a week.
- Download limit. Advanced download with quota features. This feature is useful for connections that use a fair access policy (or FAP) such as Direcway, Direct PC, and Hughes.
- Drag and drop. You can drag and drop links with IDM and extract fully downloadable files from the Internet Download Manager.
- IDM works in many languages. IDM is available in Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, and Thai.
IDM 6.40 Build 11 (2022-03-25):
- Fixed a bug that caused Windows Explorer to crash
- Fixed a problem with randomly disabling IDM extension in a browser
- Fixed getting cookies of the downloads that have not been added from browsers automatically
IDM 6.40 Build 8 (2022-02-20):
- Resolved problems with video recognition on several websites.
- Fixed problems with downloading several types of video streams.
- Resolved the problem when IDM saved video and audio streams as two separate files. Now IDM converts audio and mixes with video into one file.
- Fixed bugs.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 & Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later required
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB+ of free space required
|Product Name||Internet Download Manager (IDM)|
|Created By||Download Manager Tonec Inc|
|Version||6.40 Build 11|
|CPUs Architecture||x86 (32-bit) & x64 (64-bit)|
|License Type||Full Version|
|Release Date||March 25, 2022|
|File Size||8.98 MB|