In this guide, we will show you how to scan documents using an iPhone. Gone are the days when you had to spend a few dollars to go to the store or buy a scanner to scan documents. Recently, mobile devices have been developing significantly. One of the many useful features that a smartphone can use is the ability to scan documents and export them to PDF.
In this regard, the App Store currently provides a long list of applications that belong to this domain. However, you do not need to download any of these third-party applications. This is because your iPhone comes with a scanner that can perform all these tasks efficiently. In this guide, we will show you how to take full advantage of this feature. From scanning a document to using various editing tools, we will test all of its features. So let’s continue with the guide without further ado.
HOW TO SCAN A DOCUMENT FROM YOUR IPHONE 2021
You can’t find a standalone scanner app on your iPhone, and this feature is included in the Notes app. All it takes is a few clicks and you’re ready to share your scanned document as a PDF. Similar instructions are provided here.
1. Go to the Notes app on your device to open an existing note or create a new note.
2. Then click on the Camera icon at the bottom and select the Scan Document option.
3. Now place the document in the best viewing area of the device’s camera and the document should be scanned automatically.
4. If this does not happen, you can press the Shutter button or use one of the Volume Keys.
5. Drag the corners to synchronize with the edges of the document.
6. Then click the Keep Scan button at the bottom right and click the Save button on the next screen.
7. After saving the document, click the Share button in the upper right corner, select the desired application from the list and share it with the desired recipient.
Yes, these were the steps to scan documents using an iPhone. Now let’s look at how to modify this scanned file.
CHANGE THE DOCUMENT
You can set the scanned document using a marker tool or a color picker. Similarly, you can add text boxes, signatures, magnifiers, or custom formats.
1. To do this, open the Notes application and select the scanned document.
2. Then click the Share button and select the Markup option.
3. Click the Add icon at the bottom right
4. Select the desired option from the text. A signature, magnifier, or form.
5. When you have finished editing the document, click the Done button to save the changes.
HOW TO DELETE A SCANNED PAGE/DOCUMENT
If you want to delete a specific page from a scanned document on your iPhone, go to that page, click the trash in the lower right corner, and click Delete Scan. Please respond positively in the confirmation dialog box that appears. On the other hand, to delete the scanned document completely, it is enough to delete the record itself.
Yes, these were the steps to scan documents using an iPhone. We also shared steps to modify this document and delete it when it is no longer needed. If you have any questions about the above steps, let us know in the comments. In summary, here are some tips, tricks, tips for using on your computer, tips, and tricks for using on Android.