It’s easier for people to surf the Internet, but it’s harder to download content. For example, there is no basic way to download an audio message received on Instagram. However, armed with technology and smartphones, we can get audio messages from Instagram. In this guide, I will show you how to record Instagram Audio on any Android device and iPhone and iPad.
For many users, some voice messages may be important for personal reasons. Therefore, downloading the message will save it for future use. On the other hand, some may require you to download audio messages for legal purposes. There are many third-party applications available today to download content from the Internet. But instead of trusting any app, you can use your smartphone to download Instagram audio messages. Let’s see how it goes.
HOW TO SAVE INSTAGRAM AUDIO MESSAGES ON IPHONE & ANDROID
First, let’s find out how to use your iPhone to your advantage to receive audio messages from the Internet. We will use the iPhone’s default screen recording app to get audio messages from Instagram.
HERE ARE THE STEPS
- To access the Control Center, swipe up from the bottom of the iPhone’s main screen (for iPhones with the home button)
- For an iPhone without a home button, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Find the app button I highlighted in the image below. This is a screen recording program.
- Save Instagram audio messages using iPhone screenshots
- Click on the button to start recording
- Now open your Instagram and go to the Messages section
- Open the message that contains the audio you want to download
- play that message
- Play the audio completely and make sure you are around a quiet room.
- When done, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access the control center.
- Click the record button to stop recording.
Now you can access the screen recording file in the iPhone Photos app. Cut out the video to save only the part that plays the audio message. This is a free and easy way to download audio messages from Instagram.
DOWNLOAD AUDIO MESSAGES ON ANDROID DEVICES
Android users can download Instagram audio messages using the Instagram recording app, just like iPhone users. Most modern Android devices come with a screen recorder. My android device is over 2 years old but still has a recording button on the dissolved key.
- If you have an Android phone, swipe up and down
- Drive through the abbreviations and services you see.
- You should see the Screen Recorder option.
- Check out the screenshot of my Android device below to find out exactly where to look.
- Save Instagram audio messages on Android using a screen recorder
- Just click this button to start recording.
- then go to the Instagram message.
- Open a chat with the audio message you want to download.
- Play the audio message and wait for the screen recorder to work.
After playing the audio message, wait for a second, and press the screen recorder button to stop recording. You can now access your posts from Gallery or File.
AS BEFORE, YOU CAN EDIT THE SCREEN RECORDING, EDIT, AND SAVE ONLY THE AUDIO MESSAGE SECTION.
What if your Android device doesn’t have a Screen Recorder app?
If your device does not have a built-in screen recorder, you can use a third-party screen recorder. There are many apps on the Play Store.
Make sure the software you are downloading and using is legitimate and running. Check out the real reviews of the app. In addition, to ensure the security of your device, always connect to the Google Play Store to download the app.
So, these are some of the easiest ways to download audio messages from Instagram on your iPhone or Android device. Hope the guide was helpful.