Hard Reset on Android TV: All modern tools are very useful in our daily lives. However, these devices are not free from technical malfunctions. For example, Android TV allows us to watch hundreds of shows and movies. However, this can cause problems such as software bugs, crashes, and slowdowns. Normally, when these problems occur regularly, we reset the factory settings to fix the problem. What if the smart TV hard reset doesn’t work? Then the next step is to reset your Android TV. In this guide, I will explain to you how to do this.
The hard reset method is called Forced Hard Reset. You may wonder how factory defaults and hard settings are different.? I will explain it. The factory settings can be done from the device settings. On the other hand, hard upgrades require the use of hardware, ie tool keys. Keep in mind that I can’t guarantee that a hard reset will fix everything. If you have some major hardware issues with your Android TV, take it to a service center.
Disclaimer: Understand the steps correctly and perform the reset carefully. Softowa will not be responsible for any technical issues that may arise on your Android TV while following the steps in this guide.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I RESET MY ANDROID TV?
A solid update will reset the Android TV to its default settings. This is usually done only if there is a problem that can be fixed and fixed, or if you want to sell or give.
IS HARD RESET SAFE?
Using a hard reset is safe and should not cause damage. After using this feature, your device will have the software and software package at the moment it leaves the factory
HARD RESET ON ANDROID TV
It may be useful to reset the hard settings or reset to factory settings to resolve software issues. Now let’s check the steps. First, you need to reset your TV.
- On your TV, go to Settings> Device Settings.
- Go to “Reset” accordingly.
- Click Reset to confirm the operation.
- Android TV will now reboot.
- At this point, all files and applications on your TV will be completely deleted.
- You will need to sign in with Gmail to install the application later.
- Turn off the TV and unplug it.
- While pressing the TV power button, press OK and Back on the remote control [Press and hold until you see the Android TV logo]
- Now connect the TV cable to the power supply and turn on the TV.
You need to do all three steps at once so you can get help from someone.
- The TV will now boot into recovery mode.
- You will see the recovery menu. Use the scroll key to switch between options.
- Find the option to reset to factory settings.
- Then click OK to confirm the hard reset on your Android TV.
Note: On some Android TV models, you may only need to press the OK and Power buttons at the same time.
So, these are the steps to follow to hard reset on Android TV. The reset technique will work very well on almost all models of Android TV.