Watching YouTube videos never ends without commenting on the video. Sometimes when we see really interesting content on YouTube, we try to leave a comment. However, this is not always the case. For some technical issues, we get a message that our YouTube review has not been published. In this guide, I will explain how to fix the YouTube Comment Failed.
The cause of this problem may be a VPN in the browser or some plugins installed on the computer. If you’re accessing YouTube from your smartphone, there may be a problem with the app’s cache. This is full of temporary files, which may cause memory usage. In fact, on a computer, a browser may encounter such a problem with a cache filled with garbage. There may be an error in the smartphone application. All of this could lead to a downturn before the YouTube posts. I’ve mentioned some easy ways to fix this problem. You will then be able to easily write and publish your comments. Now let’s move on to the solution part.
HOW TO FIX YOUTUBE COMMENT FAILED TO POST ERROR [SOLVED]
You can try one of these troubleshooting methods. I’m sure one of these processes will fix the problem.
PLEASE RESTART YOUR DEVICE
The simplest way to fix the error is to log out of your YouTube account. Then turn off your device (computer or smartphone). Please wait a minute and restart your device. Then sign in to your YouTube account again.
Now, check out the YouTube video you wrote in the comments. Write a review again and post it now without any hassle.
If you are unable to post a YouTube comment, please check your internet connection
One of the biggest problems with why YouTube comments aren’t published may be due to internet service outages. So you need to make sure your Wi-Fi / LAN or mobile data connection is working.
On the other hand, just because you can’t post a comment on YouTube doesn’t mean you have a problem with your internet connection. There may be a problem with the YouTube server, and it may not work. So please wait for a while before trying to write a review again. Usually, the server problem is solved in a short time.
You can contact your internet service provider to find out if repairs are being made to your internet connection. Make sure you have access to other Internet-dependent applications.
CLEAR THE YOUTUBE APP CACHE ON YOUR SMARTPHONE/COMPUTER
ON YOUR SMARTPHONE
- Go to Settings and go to App & Notifications
- Then scroll to YouTube under the option to watch all apps and click to open
- Then click Storage & Cache
- Inside the tap to clear the cache
FOR WINDOWS BROWSER
If you are using YouTube on our computer, you will need to clear your browser cache. Here are the steps to do it.
- Go to Chrome browser settings (or all the browsers you use)
- Then type a clean cookie in the Chrome cookies search box
- Chrome settings to clear browser data
- Among the options that appear, click Clear Browser Information
- Then under the Advanced tab, select the All-Time Limit
- Click all the boxes except for the password and other login data (this is to save your login information for future login)
- Delete Chrome browser search information without posting a YouTube comment
- Finally, click on Clear Data
Virtual Private Networks, also known as VPNs, are used to circumvent geographic network restrictions set by some content providers. This may be limited to some parts of the world. However, you can log in using a VPN if you can’t see the content.
However, YouTube may find that you are using a VPN to bypass geographic restrictions for that content. So, as a result, you may not be able to comment on that video. This not always the case, but it may be. To fix this, try disabling VPN. If the content page is limited to a few regions and your location is removed, you will not be able to view the content. The page will be jammed.
Alternatively, you can change your VPN server or try to use another VPN.
MAKE SURE YOUR AD-BLOCK DOESN’T ALLOW YOU TO POST COMMENTS ON YOUTUBE
If you are using any type of ad-blocking program or plugin, YouTube will restrict you from using and using certain features. Most websites that rely on advertising to run their digital businesses use Ad-block in their detection systems to bypass advertising.
UPDATE YOUR YOUTUBE APP
If you’re using a smartphone, you may have an error with the current version of YouTube. So try to update the software build version. You can do this for Android devices, iPhone / iPad. I took the same steps.
- Open the Play Store App and click on the hamburger button
- Select My Apps & Games from the shutdown menu
- Then see if YouTube is on the app list.
- If there, click the Update button next to it
- If the update is installed and activated, the application will close itself
- Please restart the application and try to leave a comment below the video on YouTube. It should work.
IOS / IPADOS USERS,
- Open the App Store
- Click the profile picture of your Apple account in the upper right corner
- Then scroll down to see which apps are waiting to install a new update
- If YouTube is on the missing tap on the Update option next to it.
So, if you can’t post a YouTube comment on any video, it’s just a matter of how to fix the problem. Now you should be able to comment on your favorite videos on YouTube without any problems. Hope this guide was informative.