HOW TO ENABLE TWO-STEP VERIFICATION ON TELEGRAM 2021
Social media allows you to connect with the world and network with everyone. This makes your online presence vulnerable to hackers. Every day we hack many people’s social network accounts. Most of the time, we hear that celebrity profiles are under attack. Over the past few years, social media companies have taken steps to strengthen consumer online security. Most now have a two-step verification method. This tutorial will show you how to enable two-step authentication on the Telegram application.
Here is a brief description of the two-step certification. Along with a normal account password, you will need to enter a unique code to enter your profile. This code will now only appear on the code generator installed on your phone. This means that some hackers will require you to enter your account access code if you have an account password. You will receive the code as it comes with the phone and the code generator. This will let you know that someone is trying to sneak into your account. So you can change the password of your social media profile.
THE TWO-STEP VERIFICATION IN THE TELEGRAM IS EXPLAINED
The two-step verification process on Telegram is slightly different than on Twitter or Twitch. In the Telegram application, if some malicious person tries to access your profile from another device (not yours), they will ask for an additional password along with the usual account password.
The hacker may have the first password. However, he will not know the auxiliary password you set during the two-step verification. Also, as I said, Telegram will send messages with a unique code on your device. The hacker does not have access to any of these and cannot access your Telegram profile.
In addition, be aware that someone is trying to access your profile when you receive the code without logging in from another device. As mentioned before, you can change the original password you set in Telegram.
STEPS TO SET UP 2FA ON THE TELEGRAM APP
Now on to the steps to set up two-step authentication for Telegram.
1. Open the Telegram app on your smartphone
2. Click Settings> Privacy & Security
3. Click on the two-step confirmation. You will see that it is set to Off by default.
4. On the next screen, click Set Advanced Password
5. You must enter a help password and re-enter it to confirm
6. After clicking on Create Password
7. In addition, you can set a password
8. Next, you must enter a recovery email ID and perform a two-step verification to confirm that you are the original owner of the Telegram profile.
9. Click Continue
10. Following the previous step, you will receive a 6-digit code on the email ID you were recently given
11. He will enter the unique code and automatically move to the next screen
12. You will see that the password has been successfully sent. Click Back to Settings
Therefore, Telegram recommends two-step verification to keep your account secure. This will save your account from falling into the hands of hackers.