HOW TO ADD NEW WHATSAPP CONTACT USING QR CODE 2021
Adding a new client to WhatsApp is not a difficult task. In general, WhatsApp saves you a lot of valuable time if you keep your number on your phone and add new contacts. But what if there is a simpler way to do a QR code method? You can simply contact the new WhatsApp using a QR code.
In general, the QR code method helps you add a new customer by scanning the QR code instead of saving the contact manually. The WhatsApp QR code scanning method not only adds contacts in seconds but also saves you time. When you scan a QR code from WhatsApp and save your number, the chatbox will open automatically.
However, users are not familiar with the features of QR codes. So we’ve put together a guide to help users get new WhatsApp contacts using QR codes. Let’s start a new WhatsApp contact journey without wasting time using a QR code.
WhatsApp, an American free application and cross-stage possessed by Facebook and Inc., offers you some strange highlights, and adding contacts utilizing a QR code is one of them. This disentangles your work and saves a ton of time. So we should take a gander at the means to add another WhatsApp contact utilizing a QR code.
HOW TO CREATE A QR CODE ON WHATSAPP
1. First, open WhatsApp on your smartphone.
2. If you are an Android user, click on the three-dot icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Then click on Settings and you will notice a QR code in addition to your name. Click it.
4. A new window with your unique QR code will then appear.
5. Now you can easily show the QR code to the person who wants to save your number using the WhatsApp QR code.
SHARE YOUR WHATSAPP QR CODE WITH OTHERS
You can take a screenshot of the QR code directly and share it with others. You can use the share button next to the three dots in the upper right corner. There are many options for sharing QR codes, such as email, Facebook, Telegram, Messenger.
ADD WHATSAPP CONTACTS USING QR CODES
1. First, open the WhatsApp app, go to settings and click on the QR code icon next to your name.
2. Click the Scan Code option to open the scan window now.
3. Then point your mobile camera at the QR code. Be sure to include the code in the scan box.
4. If you have a QR code in the form of an image, select the gallery option in the lower-left corner of the screen. Now select the QR code image from the gallery window.
5. After defining the WhatsApp code, you will be prompted to enter the contact screen automatically. Click Add to Contacts.
6. Next, you need to fill in and save your relevant contact address.
Every time you open a newly saved contact on WhatsApp for the first time, you will notice a message that the contact has been added via a QR code.
If you still can’t add a customer using a QR code by following the guide above, make sure you’re using the most up-to-date version. Here’s how to add a new WhatsApp contact using a QR code. We hope this guide has helped you. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more games and other updates. Also, check out our Game Guide, Windows Guide, Social Media Guide, iPhone, and Android Guide, and learn more.