In this guide, we will show you how to add the Smart Home Controls Power menu in Android 11. The latest addition to the OS owned by Google has added a lot of new and interesting features. The introduction of new one-time authorization, home screen recorder, Chat Bubbles, and Media Control were some of the highlights. However, the biggest change this time around was the Power menu. Previously, you could use this menu to restart or turn off your device or call an emergency number. However, the latest update completely updated this section.
In addition to the usual feed features, you can now make virtual payments with the NFC card installed via the Google Pay button. Then just below it is a number of smart home controls. As the name suggests, you can turn all your smart devices directly on or off from this menu. You can make some changes to this. This guide will focus only on this. Today we will show you the steps to add Smart Home Control to the Android Smart Power Control menu. Follow
HOW TO ADD SMART HOME CONTROLS POWER MENU IN ANDROID 11
Not only can you add new controls, but you can delete existing controls or change the appearance order. By default, these controls are ranked by application level, and the management you use the most is ranked highest. With that said, let’s take a look at the steps to add Smart Home Control to the Android 11 Power menu. After that, we will show you how to change it.
ADD A NEW CONTROL TO THE ANDROID 11 POWER MENU
1. To get started, press and hold the power key to turn on the power menu.
2. Now click on the overflow icon to the right of your smart home name.
3. Select Add Controls from the menu Add control menu
4. Now check all the smart home controls that need to be added to the power menu.
Finally, click the Save button at the bottom right. Yes
5. You can now visit the Power menu and find the newly added Smart Home control on your Android 11 device.
HOW TO FIX CONTROLS
1. Press and hold the restart button to bring up the Power menu
2. Then click on the three vertical dots at the top right.
3. Select Edit Control from the list fix control.
4. Now just select the control you want to remove from the Power menu.
5. On the other hand, drag, and drop to the desired position to change its position.
6. When everything is done, click the Save button at the bottom right.
Yes, these were the steps to add Smart Home Control to the Android 11 Power menu. We show you how to reset or remove these controls from the menu. If you have any questions about this, please let us know in the comments section below. Similarly, here are tips and tricks for the iPhone that are equally useful, tips on the computer, tips, and tricks for Android.