Do you have a windows operating system and are you looking for a Google Earth Pro download link? You’re in the right place.
In this post, you can find the Google Earth Pro download link and you can download it at high speed because we are providing a Google Earth Pro direct download link with a high-speed server.
Free Download Google Earth Pro full version standalone offline installer + Portable for Windows PC, a fresh assembly of the popular client software to work with a three-dimensional model of the Earth, created based on high-resolution satellite images.
Google Earth Pro includes the same features and imagery included in Google Earth, along with an enhanced set of options designed for business users, including range, area, and 3D measurements, multiple layers, and video recording options.
WHAT IS GOOLE EARTH PRO?
Google Earth is a unique application that has been a huge revolution in the field of technology since its inception. The program uses amazing 3D graphics technology and broadband connections to show users anywhere in the world, from their homes to countries they’ve always wanted to visit but never been able to.
Due to the growing demand of the professional sector and thanks to its creator, Google Earth Pro is born, a new version of the standard that differs in many ways. Its other features include programmatic access to GPS information, faster download speeds for geographic content, the ability to print at higher resolutions than what appears on the screen, built-in user support via email, and more.
Additionally, Google Earth Pro includes tools for tracking routes, areas, and volumes. The program is aimed at new computers because it requires a lot of resources and has to withstand the processing of 3D graphics.
OVERVIEW OF GOOGLE EARTH PRO
Google Earth Pro allows you to view and use a variety of content, including map and terrain data, images, business listings, traffic, reviews, and other related information provided by Google, its licensors, and users. Google Earth Pro is a new assembly of popular client software for working with a three-dimensional model of the Earth, created on the basis of high-resolution satellite images.
Use the real option to change the scale of images (sometimes down to individual houses) and much more, including the coordinates of an object. The map can be rotated to any angle, most maps – are ordinary 2D images, but some objects (settlements) are presented in three-dimensional models. Google Earth provides you with a wealth of photographic, geographical, and astronomical information.
MEASURING AND DRAWING TOOLS
The program allows you to calculate the distance in feet, miles, kilometers, acres, and other units of measurement. In addition, you can perform area and radius measurements, determine the height of a building, and measure views.
WORKING WITH DATA LAYERS
Google Earth Pro lets you research properties by zooming in, viewing parcel boundaries, and getting information about sold price, zoning, square footage, and other details. Demographic data is displayed on thematic maps, specifically media age, income, and education level for your state, country, census tract, or block group. The vision tool can be used to detect and calculate viewpoints, measure distances, and analyze 360′ lines of sight with a color-coded 3D view mode. You can also see historical trends in world traffic.
Google Earth Pro lets you import ESRI Shape (SHP), MapInfo (TAB), and Keyhole Markup Language (KML) files, which are automatically optimized for adding large image files and tile images. You can import addresses from CSV files and create thematic maps with custom colors, titles, and heights.
PUBLISH AND SHARE DATA
The application allows you to record and save 3D images in real-time. Video streams can be exported to WMV or AVI file format, or saved as images, and can follow the camera’s viewpoint from multiple locations and locations. You can also submit data on a website or send it by email. Maps can be created directly from Google Earth Pro and can include legends, HTML, direction indicators, scales, and titles. You can print or export maps to PDF or image format. Projects can be saved in KML file format.
THE PERFECT MAPPING TOOL FOR BUSINESS USERS
Ultimately, Google Earth Pro deserves your attention, with high-resolution images, geocoded lot addresses, demographic data, parcel and traffic layers, movie creation, tools for measuring polygons or circles, viewer availability, and more. as a feature of the map.
FEATURES OF GOOGLE EARTH PRO
- Allows you to regional large datasets
- Provides access to demographic, parcel, and traffic data
- Flexible distance and area measurement tools
- Can customize maps by adding legends, links, and images
- Export maps as PDF
Google Earth Pro v18.104.22.16885 (2022-11-08):
Movie Maker tool:
- Hardware-accelerated video encoding for faster processing and better image quality.
- HEVC (H.265) codec support.
- Full navigation controls, including Historical Imagery and Street View, are available in live recording mode.
- Better responsiveness during live recording.
- Can defer video encoding until after live recording is finished.
- In live recording mode, less obtrusive recording status dialog.
- Live recordings accurately show the timing of user actions during the recording session.
- Save video frames in QOI image format.
- Break apart a Multi Geometry placemark into individual placemarks.
- Combine multiple selected placemarks into a single Multi Geometry placemark.
- Import GeoJSON files.
- Improved printing tool quality.
Save Image tool:
- Increased maximum image size.
- PNG format support.
- Adjusted Google Earth logo size in the main view, saved images, and printouts.
- Automatically support high-DPI displays.
- The regional tool supports KML Schema extended data.
- Consistently save KML files with no changes from session to session.
- Correctly import CSV files with values that contain quotation marks.
- Edit KML LinearRing place mark line style.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 & Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later required
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB RAM or higher required
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB of free space or More required
|Product Name||Google Earth Pro|
|CPUs Architecture||x86 (32-bit) & x64 (64-bit)|
|Release Date||November 08, 2022|
v22.214.171.12485 [Repack & Portable] – (45.38 MB)
v126.96.36.19977 [Repack & Portable] – (45.03 MB)