Do you have a windows operating system and are you looking for a Freemake Video Converter preactivated download link? You’re in the right place.
In this post, you can find a Freemake Video Converter preactivated download link and download it at high speed because we are providing a Freemake Video Converter preactivated direct download link with a high-speed server.
Freemake Video Converter is a tool that can encode various videos, audio files, images, and DVD files to other extensions.
WHAT IS FREEMAKE VIDEO CONVERTER?
Freemake Video Converter is a free format conversion tool that allows you to convert any audio, video or image file to any format.
The program supports the most popular formats, such as avi, mpg, tod, mov, dv or rm for vídeo; 3gp, 3g2, 3gp2 for phones; flv, swf, mp4 for internet video; and wmv, mkv, qt, ts, mts for pc video.
In addition, Freemake Video Converter is compatible with both audio and image formats, regardless of whether they are WMV songs or tiff images. You just have to choose the output format, the rest is its function.
It also includes a very useful option that allows you to upload any video to your Youtube account directly from the interface after converting the video.
Freemake Video Converter is a very good, very useful and completely free app. If you think you will need to convert any media file, this is a good choice.
OVERVIEW OF FREEMAKE VIDEO CONVERTER
SUPPORTED FILE FORMATS AND USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE
The tool recognizes AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, 3GP, DVD, HD, MKV, MP3, WMA, FLAC and other formats, and its interface is very intuitive and attractive.
BUILT-IN PLAYER AND VARIOUS OUTPUT PROFILES
Once you add files to the queue (the “drag and drop” method is supported), you can view thumbnails, total time, and audio/video settings, as well as preview the video in an external media player.
You can encode files to AVI, MP4, WMV, DVD, MP3, Apple, Blu-ray and other personal files, just by selecting and editing a preset.
Thus, you can configure the frame size, width, height, modulation, video codec, frame rate and bitrate, as well as select the audio codec, channels, sample frequency and bitrate.
After selecting the output destination, you can start the conversion process, during which you can visualize the overall progress and optionally turn off the computer after the task is completed.
The task can take a while to complete (even in the case of small files and default settings), but that’s because Freemake Video Converter focuses on maintaining good picture and sound quality (which it achieves). The program also has well-explained how-to lessons and an intro video.
However, the program uses a very large amount of system resources in an idle state and puts enormous stress on the computer when a task is in progress. Also, it becomes difficult to move back and forth in videos, in some cases (such as FLV to MPG, WMA to MPG).
FEATURES OF FREEMAKE VIDEO CONVERTER
200+ Input Formats:
- Input any video files: AVI, MP4, MKV, WMV, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, FLV, TOD, AVCHD, MOV, DV, RM, QT, TS, MTS, etc. Import music (MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV), and photos (JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF) to turn them into video free and easily! All supported formats
Output to AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, 3GP, MP3, HTML5:
- Convert video free to the most popular video formats. Rip DVD movie (unprotected) to AVI, WMV, MP4, MPEG, MKV, FLV, SWF, 3GP. Convert video to Flash and embed it directly to your web page. Create HTML5 video (Ogg, WebM, H.264) for modern web browsers.
Convert Free to iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP, Android:
- Optimize videos for Apple, Sony, and Android devices. Convert videos free to iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod 5G, iPhone, iPad, Sony PSP, PS2, PS3, BlackBerry, Samsung, Nokia, Xbox, Apple TV, Android mobile devices, smartphones, etc.
Fastest Video Converter with CUDA and DXVA:
- Freemake is the only free video converter that features integrated both CUDA and DXVA technologies for the fastest ever video conversion and less CPU usage. The software automatically detects the optimal conversion parameters and switches on/off CUDA and DXVA for better conversion results.
Burn Blu-ray Video:
- Convert your movies to video Blu-ray format and burn high-quality BDs for free. Create Blu-ray discs out of any input content: video, audio, photos, and URLs. Burn multiple Blu-ray copies and save the resulting Blu-ray video to HDD as an ISO image or Blu-ray folder.
Burn DVD – up to 40 hours:
- Unlike other software, our free video converter doesn’t have a two-hour limit and can burn DVD video up to 20h to a Standard DVD or 40h to DVD-DL. With our free video converter, you can make multiple DVD copies and save the output DVD video to your PC as an ISO image or DVD folder.
Free Video Converter with Subtitles Support:
- Convert DVD, MKV, and MOV with embedded subtitles to any video format or device for free. Add SSA/SRT/ASS external subtitles to any video with our free video converter.
Advanced Preset Editor:
- Take total control of the output result by customizing conversion parameters. Create your own presets by establishing video and audio codecs, frame size, etc. Choose an icon, and save your custom preset for further usage with our free video converter.
Upload Photos and MP3 to YouTube:
- Upload videos, photo slideshows, and MP3s to YouTube with our free video converter. Upload AVI, WMV, MP4, 3GP, JPG, BMP, GIF, and MP3 to YouTube. The program will cut videos (if required) into 15-minute parts and insert them into one YouTube playlist.
Make Slideshows and Visualizations:
- Turn photos and MP3 into slideshows with background music for free. Edit your slideshow: add, delete, and shuffle photos, enabling the panorama effect. Create music visualizations and upload photos to YouTube for free!
Cut, Join, Rotate, Limit size, and Adjust to aspect ratio:
- Cut video parts from your file. Flip or rotate the video. Join several videos into one file, and add transitions between parts. Fit the output file size to any limit (e.g. 700 Mb, 1.4 Gb, 4.7 Gb). Adjust output video to the established aspect ratio: add black bars, stretch, zoom, and auto-adjust.
Freemake Video Converter v126.96.36.199 (2023-03-06):
- No official changelog available in this release version
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel, AMD or compatible processor, 1 GHz
- Memory (RAM): 256 MB of Ram or higher required
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space or more required
|Product Name||Freemake Video Converter|
|CPUs Architecture||x64 (64-bit) & x86 (32-bit)|
|License Type||Full Version|
|Release Date||March 06, 2023|
v188.8.131.52 Full / Mirror Link – (47.94 MB)
Leave a Reply