ESET NOD32 ANTIVIRUS 184.108.40.206 FULL VERSION
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is the largest antivirus solution on the market today. Launched in 1987 by two Slovak developers, the product has evolved over more than 30 years and is now known as ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus is a high-level version of security services such as ESET Internet Security (which offers advanced Internet security features) and ESET Smart Security Premium (including advanced Internet security features).
The setup procedure is quick and smooth and requires little effort from users. At some point, users may want to enable or disable the detection of unwanted applications (PUAs), as well as join the ESET Live Grid feedback system (ESET should help improve its products in the future).
So What Makes ESET NOD32 a Good Product?
Like all AV solutions, the biggest part of the success of ESET NOD32 Antivirus is its high level of security and reliability, which we will discuss soon. However, other aspects need to be considered as well.
For example, the ESET NOD32 has a very user-friendly, invisible GUI. While most other AV solutions offer modern GUIs with a lot of tricks and all sorts of transparency effects, ESET has remained faithful to its simple, accurate layout, sleek control panel, and almost zero clutter for many years. This means that the product is perfectly suited to a high standard of use, from the first use to the energy consumer.
Another thing to note is that this product is really resource-friendly. It is rare for modern AV solutions to reduce processing speeds, especially on mid-range and higher-end computers. ESET NOD32 Antivirus is one of the fastest and most resource-friendly solutions.
At The End of The Day, The Highlights of Eset Nod32 are The Stars of The Show
The protection package offered by ESET NOD32 Antivirus is divided into two different parts. From the Settings menu, users can select Computer Security and Internet Security, as well as configure and play music in various settings.
Despite the simplicity-based GUI and organized menu, the product offers a wide range of security options. Some of the keys are, of course, the real-time file protection module, the web protection section, the HIPS module (Host Intrusion Prevention System – detects unwanted behavior from already installed applications), the phishing protection module, and the basic email client protection.
In short, the more users explore the ESET menu, the more they will discover how flexible and resilient this antivirus can be. Users can completely change the scanning process by enabling or disabling the method of scanning different types of files. AV offers the latest version of anti-theft technology that helps detect rootkit.
If an infection is detected, users will be notified in a notification window. If the threat cannot be eliminated, users will be asked to restart their computers and enter the quarantine file. Of course, users have the last word, and when dealing with malicious (or potentially malicious) files, they can choose one of three options: clean, delete, or take no action.
The Internet Security Module is an integral part of the NOD32 Antivirus. The system works in all directions before it detects an infected website, blocks it all together, and loses its computer or privacy. In short, the module warns users against phishing and automatically blocks them.
Another highlight of the Internet protection module is the email security scanner. It uses the latest NOD32 database to check for email threats such as malware, viruses, Trojans, and spyware. In addition, it is compatible with the most important clients such as Mozilla Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, and even Outlook and Outlook Express.
Other Secondary, But Equally Important Features
Other important features include an activity monitor, an easy-to-use scheduler, a reporting tool, an advanced computer statistics collection module (SysInspector), process control, and ESET SysRescue Live.
In addition to its primary function (allowing applications to see what resources are being used in the background), the activity observer is very helpful in using applications that may be inefficient in using resources. The Running Process module displays the risk level, process ID, number of users, and program name for the entire process, so this step is done at a higher level.
The reporting tool is designed to help users better understand what NOD32 is doing for them and their privacy. It displays various useful statistics such as the total number of scanned files, how many are dangerous, and how many have been cleared. Finally, ESET SysRescueLive’s basic real-time scanner module may not be able to remove the threat from your computer. This module runs on a CD, DVD, or USB drive and does not require installation.
FEATURES OF ESET NOD32 ANTIVIRUS
- Threats do not always come to your network as you expect. ESET NOD32 Antivirus scans SSL encrypted communication channels, such as HTTPS and POP3S, intelligently scans compressed files to detect hidden threats that other products remember. Active protection starts from the very beginning of the system startup so that your computer is always secure.
Clean & Secure Email Address:
- Scan emails from Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, Windows Mail and other POP3 / IMAP email clients to keep your email free of viruses and other threats.
Portable Media Security:
- Threats can enter your computer from portable devices such as USB finger drives. As a self-contained media application, ESET NOD32 Antivirus not only scans on a portable device when inserting the media but also scans autorun.inf and related files when inserting the media. Power users can configure ESET NOD32 Antivirus for additional level scanning on portable media.
- ESET SysInspector and ESET SysRescue simplify the process of diagnosing and cleaning an infected system, allowing in-depth scans of system processes to detect hidden threats, and creating boot rescue CD / DVD or USB drivers to help repair a virus-infected computer.
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus is equipped with technology to prevent malware from being damaged or disabled, so you can be sure that your system is always protected.
Many Application Improvements:
- Power-saving battery mode extends the life of laptop batteries without compromising safety
- The advanced protection status screen informs you of threats
- Information windows are hidden when running full-screen applications, such as games, video players, and presentations
- Password protection prevents strangers from deleting ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- The new interface and keyboard shortcuts make it easier for visually impaired users to use
ESET NOD32 Antivirus 220.127.116.11 (2020-10-27):
- Added: WMI Scanner
- Added: System Registry Scanner
- Improved: Product change feature (without OS restart)
- Improved: Highest product on the license offered
- Improved: BPP “Secure all browsers” – enables the user to run any browser in hardened mode by default
- Improved: Under the hood optimizations
ESET NOD32 Antivirus 18.104.22.168 (2020-10-17):
- Fixed: Application freezes under certain circumstances
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 & Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 or higher
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB+ of RAM required
- Hard Disk Space: 320 MB+ of free space required
- Name: ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- Version: 22.214.171.124
- Bit Version: x64 (64-bit) & x86 (32-bit)
- License Type: Full version
- Release Date: 2020-10-27
- Developer: ESET
- Packed Type: Patched
- Malware Check: Trusted
- Languages: Multilingual
- File Type: Zip
- File Size: 46.9 MB
Latest ESET NOD32 Antivirus full version free download from our website. We are always sharing regular updates latest version of ESET NOD32 Antivirus full version on our site. You can also find more repack & portable preactivated full version software on our site, 100% clean and fresh build without virus. For more updates please visit our site regularly and also thanks for visiting our site.