Free Download EmEditor Preactivated (Repack & Portable) Silent Installation for Windows 11/10/8.1/7. EmEditor Created as a sophisticated word processing program for experienced computer users, EmEditor Professional Preactivated seems to have everything you need to compete with other tools in its category.
It is lightweight, very fast, and has minimal impact on computer performance. However, the real attraction lies in the complex properties and configuration settings for text editing.
Configuration and Interface
It takes less time to set up EmEditor and allows you to configure components. For example, you can remove languages and plugins.
The program is packed with a clean and understandable interface consisting of large windows arranged neatly in various menus for text editing, searching, editing functions, viewing modes, document comparisons, macro recordings, tools, and window settings.
Encoding Support and Full-Screen Mode
EmEditor allows you to open very large files that are not usually supported by common word processors. In addition, it has full Unicode support and allows you to switch to full-screen mode. All clips are automatically recorded in history, so they can be checked and reused later.
You can search for and replace keywords in the same document or in multiple files within a defined directory, and the program allows you to use a variety of advanced filters in this area. Furthermore, you can enable synchronized scrolling by comparing the two documents by placing them next to each other. Error checking can be enabled and configured.
Syntax Highlighting and Code Snippets
You can write macros with mouse movements and keystrokes, play repetitive tasks that do not require your participation, load plugins, create shortcuts to run an external application without leaving the EmEditor interface, and enable word completion mode. These are just some of the features provided by this tool.
How to Switch to FREE Mode
Previously, EmEditor had a free version and is now integrated into the professional version. If you are not ready to purchase the full version yet, you can continue to use EmEditor in free mode. To do this, go to the “Tools” menu -> “All Commands” -> “Help” -> “Downgrade”.
However, keep in mind that some professional features will not be available as the plugin will support macros and very large files. The great thing is that you don’t need to update the software (you need to reinstall the professional version) and you won’t get a marketing message.
Evaluation and Conclusion
In our experiment, CPU and RAM usage was minimal, and the program did not crash, crash, or give error messages. Although this may be problematic at first due to the variety of settings and configuration settings, EmEditor Professional Repack is sure to catch your attention.
FEATURES OF EMEDITOR PROFESSIONAL
- Compare and sync scrolls
- New spelling features
- Improved vertical selection correction
- Outline new features
- ASCII View is included with the binary file (Hexadecimal View)
- New partial connection
- Please fill in the closing/quotation automatically fine
- CSV, TSV
- Full-screen view
- Temporary memory history
- Support for replacement characters
- Workspace containing return information
- New external tools
- Pinto list
- Save to a protected folder
- Supports Windows 7 Jump list
- Large file controller
- Edit vertical options
- Binary version
- Optimal search and replacement
- Plugin for improved projects
- Optimized for opening large files
- Search for Bar, HTML Bar, Projects plugins
- The word is over
- Record and play key and mouse actions
- New objects, properties, and methods for macros
- Macro toolbar
- Portable options (USB driver ready to install)
- Explorer, Diff, Outline, Web Preview, Search Plugins
- The standard output of the external device is displayed in EmEditor
- Get started fast
- ActionScript support
- Lightweight, single process, multi-threaded, low memory
- The window is closed
- Detect all results dialogs
- Supports more Unicode characters
- Application error handler support
- Powerful and functionally rich macro
- Searching for files
- Replace the file
- Highlight keywords
- Unicode support
- Drag and drop
- The best quality
- For web designers
EmEditor Professional 21.8.0 (2022-06-09):
- The previous version of EmEditor (v21.7) supported comparison and synchronized scrolling results in one split window. v21.8 improves the split window by showing document titles above documents in the split window so that it is easier to identify the left and right documents. When you resize or maximize a split window, the previous version did not adjust the split border position. The new version moves the split border proportionally as you resize the window. Moreover, v21.8 allows you to show two documents side-by-side in a split window without comparing or synchronizing scrolling by selecting the Split View command on the Compare menu. All the above features are supported on EmEditor Professional and EmEditor Free.
- A major feature of EmEditor Professional is the ability to include regular expressions (RegEx) and number range expressions (NumRange) for search strings when you use the Bulk Replace All feature that was previously implemented on v21.7. Several customers including this customer asked for this improvement. It becomes useful when you have many simple strings to search for, but you want to include a few RegEx or NumRange strings. Bulk Replace All works very fast if all search strings are non-RegEx and non-NumRange (None). Adding RegEx to the list of search strings will slow down the Bulk Replace All process significantly. Nevertheless, if you have only a few RegEx, Bulk Replace All is still faster than Batch Replace All.
- If you mix search strings with RegEx or NumRange, Bulk Replace All will search all these strings simultaneously, but a conflict can occur. If a conflict occurs, (None) will get the highest priority. NumRange is the second priority, and RegEx is the last priority.
- v21.8 also supported RegEx and NumRange search strings for Bulk Find in the Batch Find in Files dialog box, and Bulk Replace All in the Batch Replace in Files dialog box.
- Another new feature of v21.8 is the CommitList plug-in by Makoto Emura, which shows the commit history of a Git repo. It allows easy comparisons between files of different revisions. The current minimal feature set of the plug-in leaves an opportunity for your feedback to be reflected in future versions, so we would like to hear your feedback as to which features you would like to see in the plug-in.
- A customer has asked for the ability to limit search files by their time stamp while working on Find in Files. Thus, we added the Oldest date modified and Newest date modified date boxes to the Advanced dialog box (Find in Files). If only the Oldest date modified is set, EmEditor searches for files newer than the specified date. If only the Newest date modified is set, EmEditor searches files older than the specified date. If neither of them is set, EmEditor searches all files regardless of file dates.
- Another customer has asked for the ability to extract all matches (not just one match) per line while Filter results are displayed. Thus, we added the Extract Options command to the menu displayed when you click on the Extract All button in the Filter toolbar. Selecting this command will bring up the Filter Extract Options dialog box, where you can select the Extract All matched strings option, and the Delimiter to separate matched strings.
- Another customer has asked for the ability to record the Number of Additional Visible Lines Above/Below Matched Lines to macros. Thus, we added two more parameters to the Filter method of the Document object, where you can specify these numbers. If you already have macros that use the Filter method, and you want to display additional visible lines above/below-matched lines, you might need to set these parameters to non-zero values, or -1 to instruct the Filter method to not change these values.
- Finally, I hope you like EmEditor, whether you use the Professional or Free version. Please contact us or write in forums if you have any questions, feature requests, or any ideas in the future.)
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 & Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later required
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of Ram or higher required
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB of free space or more required
|Created By||EmuraSoft Inc|
|CPUs Architecture||x86 (32-bit) & x64 (64-bit)|
|License Type||Full Version|
|Release Date||June 09, 2022|