DxO PhotoLab Elite v4.3.1 Build 4595 Preactivated
If you’re a photographer, you’ll probably agree that sometimes you don’t have the skills or high-level equipment to make a photo shot 100 percent successful.
However, today there is a wide range of software solutions to help you change your photos in different ways. One of these is the DxO PhotoLab, formerly known as DxO Optics Pro.
The improved RAW image processing tool
DxO PhotoLab replaces DxO Optics Pro with a new optical correction technology (U Point) on the table and an improved tool for processing RAW images. Improved lens sharpness and noise control. In addition, the recovery tool relies on a faster algorithm to remove unwanted elements from the image.
Manage your photos effectively
Reaching and loading projects within the app can be a pie for even novices, as it gives you a reel page where you can view the tree (like Windows Explorer) and view the contents of the current folder.
You can search, manage projects, compare pre-and post-photos of the same photo, change the zoom level or change the preview mode, and reset them all.
Once you have decided which image to use in your project, you can choose from a variety of tools to improve its quality.
The “Customize” button allows you to view the file’s EXIF data. You can adjust the RGB white balance, enable exposure compensation, crop images, enable DxO Smart Lighting and ClearView modules, and change the light, color, sharpness, and geometry parameters.
Useful context menu
If you’re not a bit of a tuner, you can right-click on the loaded image and quickly load a menu with a large number of functions.
This context menu allows you to quickly export and pre-configure your files to local and multiple websites, pre-configure using the current settings, create a project, rename the file, rotate the image, create a virtual copy, or set a label. . Of course, there are more options in the menu, but we will allow you to find them yourself.
A powerful image editing tool
If you are looking for ways to improve your photo projects, try DxO PhotoLab.
FEATURES OF DXO PHOTOLAB ELITE
- Exclusive features
- Local adjustments
- Easy photo management
- Unparalleled optical corrections
- Reveal The Natural Radiance of Your Images
- Expertly retouch your photos with U POINT technology
- Play with Color With DxO ColorWheel
- Uncover Every Last Detail With DxO Smart Lighting
- DxO PhotoLibrary: Manage Images With Ease
- Filter a selected area of your image
- Play with the Brush
- Correct blemishes
- Manage masks
- Feed your creativity
- Selective copy and paste
- Work seamlessly with Adobe Lightroom Classic
- Direct access to your files
- Get organized with keywords
- Use Projects and simplify your editing
- ICC and DCP profile management
- Full-screen View
- Red-eye correction
- Moiré effect correction
- Color protection
- Multiple exports
DxO PhotoLab Elite v4.3.1 Build 4595 (2021-07-07):
- No official changelog release by official developer
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later required
- Memory (RAM): 8GB + of RAM required
- Hard Disk Space: 4GB+ of free space required
- Name: DxO PhotoLab
- Version: 4.3.1 Build 4595
- Bit Version: x64 (64-bit)
- License Type: Full version
- Release Date: 2021-07-07
- Developer: DxO Labs
- Official Homepage: Open
- Malware Check: Trusted
- Languages: English
- File Type: Zip
Latest DxO PhotoLab Elite Preactivated from Softowa website. We are always sharing regular updates latest version of DxO PhotoLab Elite Repack & Portable on our site. You can also find more repack & portable pre-activated software on our site, 100% clean and fresh build. For more updates please visit our site regularly and also thanks for visiting our site.