Free Download DU Meter Full Version Crack for Windows 11/10/8.1/7. Not only do network managers and professionals monitor Internet usage, but home users also need to control bandwidth. Although there are sophisticated software tools that allow you to manage and control the network, it is very convenient to get network-related information from a desktop computer in one place.
Multiple display modes are available
Aiming to display data transfer speeds as simply as possible, the DU Meter places a transparent window on a desktop computer that can be resized to the same size as a desktop tool. The program provides a real-time graphical display of Internet speed and LAN data flow, as well as more advanced tools for monitoring active network connections and displaying reports on the screen. You can easily create hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly reports that include incoming and outgoing traffic.
Its developers wanted to create a small but powerful tool that would not interfere with your work and would not take up much space on a desktop computer. Therefore, the DU Meter has a mini mode that hides professional-looking graphics and only displays data transfer speeds. You can reactivate the default window size and hide the DU Meter using the options in the right-click menu.
Modern-looking, customizable graphics
The floating window shows the network flow, which allows you to select three types of diagrams: area, line, and line. In addition, there are three different modes: one graph, two separate graphs, and two separate graphs with a zero line between them. Graphics can be scaled and colors, fonts, and voice notifications can be used.
One interesting thing is the stopwatch. With its help, DU Meter can monitor the total transferred data, maximum volume, average and current transfer speed. Traffic alarms can be set to receive notifications when a traffic point is reached.
A powerful network monitoring tool
The DU Meter will keep you updated on incoming and outgoing traffic, transmission speeds and other information. It allows you to view and monitor applications that use Internet traffic and comes with advanced administrator options for managing traffic, receiving reports, and managing data transfer costs. The application is very easy to configure and reduces the user-friendly interface to the system shelf or mini mode without interfering with your work.
FEATURES OF DU METER
- Provides clear graphical and/or numerical display
- Logging facility with export to many different file formats, including Excel and HTML
- Permits close supervision of uploads and downloads
- Works with Dial-Up, ISDN, Cable Modem, ADSL, Ethernet cards, and more
- Option to select the specific network interface
- Requires minimal screen real estate and system resources
- Simple installation
- Involves no changes to your Windows system files
- Configurable to load with Windows
- Auto-hide feature minimizes the meter to the system tray in the absence of network activity
- Readout in either kB/sec (kilobytes per second) or kbps (kilobits per second)
- Scalable to your own modem download capabilities
- Option to view readout in moment-to-moment or average values
- Option to notify user or disconnect from the Internet automatically when network activity drops below a certain level
- Useful stopwatch to accurately time downloads and report the average transfer rates
DU Meter v8.01.4827 (2022-02-05):
- Windows 11 is now a supported operating system for DU Meter.
- Windows Server 2022 and 2019 are now supported as well.
- Support for high-DPI displays (4K resolution and larger).
- Support for multiple displays with varying DPI configurations (when the window scaling is not the same across all displays)
- Support for dark and light color schemes, including auto-switching when Windows configuration is changed.
- Fixes to taskbar band on Windows 10 to support the light color scheme.
- Restyling of DU Meter window to better align with Windows 10 and 11 styles.
- New dark and light color schemes to better match Windows 10 and 11 color schemes.
- Fix to click-through mode when the high-contrast mode is enabled.
- Experimental support for Taskbar band-like mode on Windows 11: Since Microsoft has completely removed Taskbar bands support in Windows 11, it’s impossible to achieve full parity with Windows 10 for this feature.
- Numerous smaller bug fixes and improvements.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10 & Windows 8.1
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later required
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB+ of free space required
|Product Name||DU Meter|
|Created By||Hagel Technologies|
|CPUs Architecture||x86 (32-bit) & x64 (64-bit)|
|License Type||Full Version|
|Release Date||May 31, 2022|