Free Download Bandicam Preactivated (Repack & Portable) Silent Installation. Bandicam Preactivated is a lightweight recording tool designed to record your screen activity in a video file. This is a specially designed mode to help users record their game recordings.
Although the user interface is simple and may deceive you into thinking that it is a tool with limited features, this is certainly not the case. Bandicam Full Version combines simple and useful features to achieve the best results for video recording operations.
The program allows users to select the area to take. It allows you to select a full-screen window (DirectX/OpenGL) or a user-defined custom area that will appear automatically. Furthermore, Bandicam allows you to take snapshots and save them to BMP, PNG, JPG file formats.
Other important options include selecting the default storage directory, keeping the program on top of other tools, assigning buttons to better control the entire process, enabling the FPS display, adjusting the position on the screen, and specifying the FPS limit.
In addition, it includes an automatic recording mode that allows you to limit the video recording process to a specified size or time limit. Finally, there are several video and audio configuration settings to help you choose how many frames per second, encoder, video quality, frequency, and bit rate.
During testing, we noticed that the program provided excellent video quality and was error-free throughout the entire process. Bandicam offers an intuitive environment to help all types of users, regardless of experience level, video game writing, or screen activity.
FEATURES OF BANDICAM
- Bandicam Game Recorder allows you to play your game
- The recorded file size is much smaller than other software (Bandicam compresses the video when recording)
- You can upload your recorded games to YouTube without converting them (720p/1080p Full HD)
- You can record non-stop for more than 24 hours (you can use the recording function)
- You can record 4K Ultra HD video at a resolution of up to 3840 x 2160
- You will experience much less latency than other game capture software (It uses much less CPU/GPU/HDD)
Bandicam 5.3.1 Build 1880 (2021-09-15):
- The profile for the NVENC HEVC codec was always set to Main444 regardless of setting.
- Bandicam crashed when clicking the external video codec while the Logitech Video (I420) codec was installed.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 & Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later required
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM or higher required
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required
|Created By||Bandicam Company|
|Version||5.3.1 Build 1880|
|CPUs Architecture||x86 (32-bit) & x64 (64-bit)|
|License Type||Full Version|
|Release Date||September 15, 2021|
Note: If you have to face any downloading issues, you can tell us in the comment section. We are quickly response your comment.