Free Download AOMEI Partition Assistant Technician Preactivated (Repack) Silent Installation for Windows PC. AOMEI Partition Assistant Technician Preactivated is a powerful program for fully managing your computer’s hard disk partition. Here you can learn how to create, activate, merge, split, format, resize, delete, hide, compare, copy, and label sections. In addition, you can test the disk for bad sectors and get general information about partitions.
The program provides step-by-step instructions to the wizard on basic operations. For example, a disk copy wizard, a partition extension wizard, a wizard that converts the OS to an SSD or HDD, and a wizard that converts FAT / FAT32 to NTFS. This will help you understand the operation of the program, even if you have never encountered such a tool before.
It is important to perform all operations on the disk and partition without data loss, and do not worry about losing the necessary information. In general, it is a well-thought-out program that allows you to easily and reliably manage your hard drive, from the interface to functionality.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Technician Edition is a hard disk and partition management software designed specifically for the enterprise environment.
The software comes with a set of tools to help IT administrators and system managers easily deploy, manage, and recover an unlimited number of computers across multiple companies.
The program comes with an intuitive interface that allows users to quickly see all the capabilities included. All operations related to partitions and hard disks can be performed with the help of the wizards listed in the left panel of the program.
With this program, IT administrators can easily expand, split, merge, copy partitions and have the option to convert to a new format. In addition, the tool allows them to easily allocate available space, coordinate partitions to increase performance, and recover lost partitions.
Manage All Disks
AOMEI Partition Assistant Technician Edition has the ability to manage the entire disk, allowing users to re-partition, copy all existing partitions to a new disk, or wipe them completely.
With this tool, users can restore the MBR of the disk if necessary, check the surface of the disk, and check for bad parts. Furthermore, information about disk properties can be suggested.
The application has the ability to create Windows PE Bootable Media, allowing users to install Windows 8 on a USB flash drive to increase portability.
Ideal For The Organizational Environment
AOMEI Partition Assistant Technician Edition can easily prove to be an excellent choice for enterprise users, especially those who need to manage a large number of computers. It comes with a complete set of tools and an intuitive interface for easy operation.
Technician Edition includes all the features of AOMEI Partition Assistant Ultimate Edition, allowing users to manage an unlimited number of computers across multiple companies, and allowing one technician to charge customers for maintenance. The AOMEI Partition Assistant Technician Edition has the advantage of free lifetime upgrades.
- To reduce downtime, extend the NTFS system partition without restarting the computer.
- Resize/move the partition or dynamic volume to maximize warehouse utilization.
- Allocate free space from one partition to another without losing data.
- Merge two adjacent partitions into one, or merge unallocated space into partitions.
- Partition configuration optimizes drive performance, especially for SSDs.
- All data will be permanently deleted and will no longer be recoverable.
- Support MBR and GPT disks to move from hard disk to solid-state (SSD) OS.
- Upgrade your disk storage to a disk copy so you don’t have to reinstall Windows or programs.
- To back up data, copy the partition from one hard drive to another.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Technician 9.7 (2022-04-28):
- Enhanced “App Mover”: Now also allows users to move folders from one drive to another. For example, applications related to Cache and Downloads folders, or large audio and video folders.
- Added “Disk Speed Test”: Quickly measure and certify your disk performance by testing sequential and random read/write speed.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 & Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later required
- Memory (RAM): 256 MB+ of RAM required
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB+ of free space required
|Product Name||AOMEI Partition Assistant Technician Edition|
|Created By||Aomei Technology Co. Ltd.|
|CPUs Architecture||x86 (32-bit) & x64 (64-bit)|
|License Type||Full Version|
|Release Date||April 28, 2022|