Free Download AnVir Task Manager Pro v9.4.0 Preactivated (Repack & Portable) Standalone Offline Installer for Windows 11, 10, 8.1 & 7. AnVir Task Manager Pro is a software package that combines several powerful tools to configure startup entries, active applications, processes, and services. It is usually aimed at users with minimal knowledge of system tools.
The program interface may seem confusing at first glance, but the organization is very well integrated. You can stop active processes, add other entries to the startup queue, and filter by type (Microsoft, Windows, non-Microsoft).
Additionally, you can switch to another process, bring the window in front of your window, or minimize it on the system tray area and perform text operations (for example, copying text to Temporary Memory). However, processors and services place high demands on the CPU and allow you to detect security risks, as well as monitor traffic and display hidden processes.
All events are recorded in a log file that can be exported to HTML, TXT or LOG format. Furthermore, you can change columns, select another UI language, find specific DLLs, files, drivers or processes, check for malicious agents through VirusTotal.com, and quickly access power management functions and Windows devices (eg Device Manager, Mouse). . , as well as repair services.
AnVir Task Manager Pro is user-documented, has a good response time, and requires less CPU and system memory. Its frame can be adjusted to reduce the size of the system shelves or to be next to other windows. We did not encounter any problems during the test because the tool did not turn on, was broken, or an error window did not appear.
There is another version of the program called AnVir Task Manager Free. Although free to use, some features related to system control (eg CPU, video card and external USB HDD temperature), security (eg shutting down unwanted processes completely), computer performance (eg memory usage), and technical support are limited.
FEATURES OF ANVIR TASK MANAGER PRO
- Descriptions for 70 000+ startup programs, services and Internet Explorer Extensions
- Security analysis of processes, startup programs and Windows services
- Startup monitor – alerts on new startups, block undesired startup programs
- Check files on VirusTotal.com with 30+ antivirus engines
- Startup manager – manage all programs running on startup including services and Internet Explorer toolbars
- Save Hijack This log with additional info
- Light virus database of most propagated viruses
- Permanently block undesired processes
- Write TCP/UDP traffic of a process to file (sniffer)
- Increase PC performance:
- Delayed startup – speed up Windows startup process
- Limit the CPU usage of processes that eat a lot of CPU
- Save changed priority of processes
- Optimize memory usage
- Suspend / resume processes and threads, free process memory
- Run programs as services on Windows startup before user login
- Tweaker that gives direct access to hundreds of XP / Vista settings including settings that cannot be accessed in Windows at all without editing the registry directly
- Drive’s free space as a colored horizontal bar in “My Computer”
- Click on title of any application – hide window to system tray, make window semi-transparent, pin window ‘always on top’, change window size to 640×480, 800×600, 1024×768, change priority of the process
- List of recently used folders in “Open”/”Save” dialogs
- Minimize windows to system tray and save taskbar space
- Quick access to last launched programs and last opened folders in system tray
- Monitor processes, services, Internet connections, CPU, disk, memory, DLLs, drivers, locked files, windows
- Icons and tooltips in tray for CPU, memory, network, disk load, HDD temperature, and battery
- Monitoring temperature of CPU and external USB HDD
- View download speed, upload speed, amount of transferred data per network connection and per process
- Find locked files and DLL
- Log of processes start and stop
- Graph of processor, memory and disk activity for each process and for computer
- Monitor threads, handles, performance counters
AnVir Task Manager Pro 9.4 (2021-08-08):
- No official changelog available in this release version
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Processor: Intel Pentium 166 MHz or above
- RAM: 256 Megabyte (MB) or higher required
- Hard disk space: 10 MB or higher required
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
|Product Name||AnVir Task Manager Pro|
|Created By||AnVir Software|
|CPUs Architecture||x86 (32-bit) & x64 (64-bit)|
|License Type||Full Version|
|Release Date||August 08, 2021|
Note: If you have face any downloading issue, you can tell us on comment section. We are quickly response your comment.