Do you have a windows operating system and are you looking for an AIDA64 Extreme download link? You’re in the right place.
In this post, you can find an AIDA64 Extreme download link and you can download it at high speed because we are providing an AIDA64 Extreme direct download link with a high-speed server.
AIDA64 Extreme is an advanced system diagnostic tool that collects important information on computer hardware and software configurations. This allows users to test memory, CPU, and FPU capabilities on complex benchmarks. Suffice it to say that this tool is designed for advanced computer users.
OVERVIEW OF AIDA64 EXTREME
QUICK INSTALLATION AND ORGANIZED INTERFACE
The setup procedure is quick and simple. AIDA64 Extreme is packaged with a well-organized, user-friendly interface that divides all information about computer components into separate categories. It is extensive and covers general areas of computing such as overlock, sensors, and power management.
DETAILED STUDY OF EACH COMPUTER COMPONENT
Motherboard (eg CPU, chipset, BIOS), operating system (eg processes, system drivers, DLL files), server (eg stock, domestic and global groups), display (eg GPU, multi-monitor support, OpenGL ), multimedia (eg audio and video encoders), storage (eg physical and optical drives), networking (eg routing, IE cookies), DirectX, devices (eg inputs, printers), software (eg auto-start entries, scheduled tasks, file types), security (firewall, antivirus), configuration (e.g., event logs, system files, folders), databases (eg BDE and ODBC drivers).
RUN BENCHMARKS AND GENERATE REPORTS
In terms of testing memory, CPU, and FPU, AIDA64 analyzes the processor, CPU clock, motherboard, chipset, and RAM, and compares the computer to other systems based on the hardware configuration. Information for any selected area, or all of it, can be exported to the report for detailed review and storage.
CONFIGURE PROGRAM SETTINGS
AIDA64 Extreme configuration allows you to switch to another UI, change the order of locations, specify the output folder to generate the report, enable email notifications for benchmarks, filter event logs, and add order components to the list. and many other things to be observed.
FEATURES OF AIDE64 EXTREME
- Low-level hardware information: 47 pages
- Software and operating system information: 45 pages
- Security information: 6 pages
- DirectX information, including Direct3D acceleration features
- The diagnostic module that simplifies troubleshooting
- Adjustable features
- Automatic online update
- 13 benchmarks for measuring CPU, FPU and memory performance
- Results of benchmarks to compare measured performance with other systems
- Cache & Memory Benchmark Suite
- Comparison of hard disks, optical disks and flash disks with RAID array support
- UpTime and DownTime statistics are against important bugs
- Check the diagnostics to check the capabilities of the CRT and LCD display
- The system stability test is a thermal control that stresses the CPU, FPU, memory, cache, and disk.
- System temperature and voltage control equipment control on the system tray, OSD, Vista Sidebar or Logitech keyboard LCD.
- Record RPM data of temperature, voltage and fan in an HTML and CSV log file
- Detect overheating, voltage drop, overvoltage and cooling fan failure
- High Definition Audio and OpenAL sound card details
- AMD Stream, Direct3D Compute Shader, NVIDIA CUDA, OpenCL GPGPU device information
- Smart battery information
- Web links: Information technology portals, software, driver downloads
- Manufacturer links: product information, driver and BIOS download
- Hardware database for over 121,000 devices
- Overclock information
- Fully localized user interface: 35+ languages
- No installation or configuration procedure required
AIDA64 Extreme v6.85.6300 (2022-12-16):
- No official changelog is not available in this release version.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 & Windows 7
- Processor: 300 MHz processor or later required
- Memory (RAM): 256 MB of RAM or higher required
- Hard Disk Space: 30 MB of free space required
|Product Name||AIDA64 Extreme|
|CPUs Architecture||x86 (32-bit) & x64 (64-bit)|
|License Type||Full Version|
|Release Date||December 16, 2022|