Free Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Preactivated (Repack) Silent Installation. Computers can be equipped with a variety of text editors, each with more features, styles, file support, and security features. One of the most common and secure file formats is the Portable Document Format (PDF), which requires a special program to allow you to create in addition to accessing the PDF file. This is the property of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Pre-Activated.
OVERVIEW OF ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC
New Visual and Cloud Sharing of PDF Files
The program has installed a brand new visual layer following the flat panel trend of Windows 10 and is working very well to implement it. The buttons and menus all seem natural, and the graphics and descriptions for the guests make it possible for newcomers to stroll through the park.
When you open the main window, you can easily access various locations and tools, making it a control panel and starting point for opening a PDF file. If you are registered with an Adobe account, you will be able to access your personal cloud, which will allow you to share your document on all supported devices.
You may be familiar with common operations, such as opening a PDF document and setting Adobe Reader as the default application for a PDF file. Once opened, you will benefit from an amazing amount of navigation, browsing, and editing options that you can take advantage of.
To eliminate distractions and focus on the text on the screen, you can hide unnecessary menus, switch to full screen, and switch multiple viewing modes. For example, if you can’t observe the text regularly (this is not recommended due to eye strain), you can set up an automatic reader to adjust the entire document, or adjust the lines spoken aloud. digital voice.
Dedicated Editing and Export Options
Hidden by default in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Repack, you can use the sidebar to easily select a page if you want to quickly jump to a specific part of the PDF. Alternatively, the search tool can be used to quickly identify specific words or text. Another great thing about this is that you will be able to find search criteria in the document itself or in custom locations, optimize words and phrases, and set more fine-grained settings such as character boxes, bookmarks, and comments.
If you are using PDF documents for team collaboration projects, you may want to know that these pages can be improved by adding comments anywhere on the page. It can also be manipulated – it is easier to extract than to select and copy words, rather than editing the text. This also applies to the image or other area after dragging the box around the objects of interest.
A common method for PDF export is to print, and the various options allow you to fine-tune the page elements and parameters. Alternatively, you can save the document with any changes or add comments in the same format, save it as plain text, or email it using the installed client.
PDF Reader With Balanced Cloud Support
The bottom line is that Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Portable is ahead of the competition by delivering new and innovative features with each update. The program has everything you need to work with PDF files, from a clear visual design, a variety of management, viewing options, and a highly responsive interface.
FEATURES OF ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC
- Use protected mode security in Reader to help protect your computer software and data from malicious code.
Improved comment writing tools
- Take notes of PDF documents using sticky notes and highlighters, and share your thoughts with others.
Simplified user interface
- View information in more detail and effectively. Choose reading mode or two-level mode to see page spreads for more content on the screen. Use keyboard shortcuts to print, zoom in, and find in the browser.
Comprehensive file search measures
- Find a PDF document or sentence in a document in seconds. Search for page content, bookmarks, bookmarks, form fields, or document metadata in any PDF file on a local computer.
Open a PDF portfolio
- View PDF portfolio content, PDF document collections, and other document types such as images, email messages, spreadsheets, and videos.
Send an online form
- Fill, save, sign, and electronically fill a Reader-enabled page with Adobe LiveCycle ES2 or Adobe Acrobat.
Flash technology support
- Reader enables a new level of end-user interaction thanks to its ability to display rich media content created in Adobe Flash technology at home.
CAD and geographic functionality
- Readers will be able to use and interact with CAD drawings and maps converted to PDF format.
Access to all PDF files
- View and interact with PDF files that contain a wide variety of content types, including images, email messages, spreadsheets, videos, and other multimedia elements.
- Direct access to the online service at Acrobat.com from Reader X. Perform common tasks such as creating PDF files, secure document sharing, storage, and screen sharing.
- Use the support of the new ISO 32000 standard for PDF. In addition, Reader continues to support PDF / A, an ISO-approved standard for long-term storage of electronic documents; PDF / X (print); PDF / H; PDF / E (engineering); XMP / RDF; and ODBC.
- Allow X readers to read aloud or change the reading order of the columns. The reader meets the accessibility requirements of Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act.
- Manage reader locations using the Adobe Customization Wizard, IBM Tivoli, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Microsoft System Center Updates Publisher (SCUP), Windows Group Policy Objects, or Active Directory.
- Extend the functionality of Adobe Reader X using the free Acrobat software development tool (SDK).
Multilingual user interface
- Install French, German, and Spanish at the same time, and then switch between them using the Adobe Multilingual User Interface (MUI). The user interface switches to the appropriate language during direct flight.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2021.007.20091 (2021-09-14):
- 4337951: Accessibility check passes even though Table headers are missing
- 4336567: Some empty elements are getting detected which are not getting deleted after running Accessibility Check
- 4333092: Getting 10:10 error when viewing PDF documents in IE
- 4329557: Error 523 is shown while previewing the PDF in a web application
- 4329628: Unable to use a signature when Acrobat window is very small
- 4324230: Reader crashes with AEM dynamic forms with rich-text
- 4330650: Error “There was an error opening document” is shown on windows when launching Acrobat using acrobat:// in the chrome URL box
- 4331814: The security label of AIP protected files can be unlocked in Acrobat
- 4331131: Acrobat takes a long time when a PDF of 1000 pages is opened the third time
- 4324480: Documents are corrupted, warning message observed while combining images to PDF in a portfolio
- 4318608: CreatePDFDaemon crashes and fails to generate PDF file
- 4296837: Service and local Conversion not happening for Office file name with special characters on Mac
- 4275963: Previous and Next buttons are coming truncated and Find tool is getting flickered upon doc scrolling in Retina machine
- 4338937: Adobe Reader DC 2021 x64 bit crashes with DDE command “DocGoToNameDest”
- 4332619: Multi Tab sample in Acrobat SDK doesn’t work as expected behavior
- 4331392: Hang in Acrobat due to multiple network calls to https://api.echosign.com on launching Acrobat
- 4320481: Error “An update for trusted certificates is not available for download” is shown when I check each is set to 0
- 4324928: Create & Edit options are not greyed out for digital signature
- 4329745: Dialog of Digital signatures in Adobe Acrobat DC is not keyboard or Screen Reader accessible
- 4338021: Encrypt tool in Protect App does not work in Custom Quick Tools
- 4313844: Multiple Lines renders when Acrobat is maximized from the Task Bar and Window is Rendering
- 4289199: Touch Machines: Application Hangs after switching out of Reading mode after clicking the page view HUD icons
- 4330503: Click to zoom is not working in the minimized state of Acrobat if preference “open documents as new tabs in the same window” is unchecked
- 4320198: Application crashes after printing and closing document for files with type-1 font
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 & Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later required
- Memory (RAM): 1Gb MB of Ram or higher required
- Hard Disk Space: 380 MB of free space or more required
|Product Name||Adobe Acrobat Reader DC|
|CPUs Architecture||x86 (32-bit) & x64 (64-bit)|
|License Type||Full Version|
|Release Date||September 14, 2021|
Note: If you have to face any downloading issues, you can tell us in the comment section. We are quickly response your comment.