Free Download Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Preactivated Multilingual Google Drive Link for Windows 11/10/8.1/7. Adobe Acrobat Reader Pro DC is a well-designed PDF reader with carefully selected options for cloud sharing, text reading, and several editing features. This program follows the Windows 10 flat panel trend, has installed a brand new visual layer and works very well to implement it. The buttons and menus are all-natural and feel, and the graphics and descriptions for the guests make it possible for newcomers to stroll through the park.
Users often prefer to rely on PDF files to share or distribute their data over the Internet. This format increases compression and password protection but requires special software to access and edit it. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is an office tool that allows users to create PDF files, PDF formats, or PDF portfolios, combine files into PDFs, and share them using Send Now Online or email.
OVERVIEW OF ADOBE ACROBAT PRO DC
Create a PDF File
When creating a PDF file, users can open any supported file format (including images and multimedia files) and save it as a PDF file. For example, this is useful if you take a video frame and save it as a PDF.
Creating a PDF Portfolio offers users five locations: click, free form, network, linear, and wave. In terms of content, the difference is only in the visual effects, so the presented results are the same regardless of which location is chosen.
Once introduced, it can be viewed in Adobe Acrobat Pro, but to see the content realistically, you need to extract each file from the portfolio or open it in the Native Application. It also has the ability to open multiple windows and run multiple projects simultaneously.
Easy To Trigger Actions
Adobe Acrobat Pro has a user-friendly interface that allows you to easily find every function and feature in your menu or tab. In addition, complex operations are aimed at magicians, helping people to successfully create PDF forms or portfolios.
Additional Playback Features
In addition, the software can include captions, notes, signatures, or bookmarks in each PDF file, so you can customize and add additional information to the document. Distributing files helps when PDF files are password protected: users specify the owner and user passwords, and file protection is strengthened.
Rich And Powerful Application
Adobe Acrobat XI Pro includes many tools for editing, modifying, or easily sharing PDF files that can be evaluated after 30 days of purchasing a license.
FEATURES OF ADOBE ACROBAT PRO DC
- Take advantage of the Reader-protected mode, which helps protect the user’s computer software and data from malicious code.
Improved Comment Writing Tools:
- Take notes of PDF documents using sticky notes and highlighters, and share your thoughts with others.
Simplified User Interface:
- View information more accurately and effectively. Choose reading mode or two-level mode to see page spreads for more content on the screen. Use keyboard shortcuts to print, zoom in, and find in the browser.
Comprehensive File Search Measures:
- Find a PDF document or sentence in a document in seconds. Search for words in page content, bookmarks, bookmarks, or document metadata in any PDF file on a local computer.
Open a PDF Portfolio:
- View PDF portfolio content, PDF document collections, photos, email messages, spreadsheets, and other document types.
Send an Online Form:
- Fill, save, sign, and electronically fill a Reader-enabled page with Adobe LiveCycle ES2 or Adobe Acrobat.
Flash Technology Support:
- Enable a new level of end-user interaction with Adobe Flash technology’s ability to present rich media content to readers.
CAD and Geographic Functionality:
- Readers will be able to use and interact with CAD drawings and maps converted to PDF format.
Access to All PDF Files:
- View and interact with PDF files that contain a wide variety of content types, including images, email messages, spreadsheets, videos, and other multimedia elements.
- Direct access to the online service at Acrobat.com from Reader X. Perform day-to-day tasks such as creating PDF files, secure document sharing, storage, and screen sharing.
- Use the support of the new ISO 32000 standard for PDF. In addition, Reader continues to support PDF/A, an ISO-approved standard for long-term storage of electronic documents; PDF/X (print); PDF/H; PDF/E (engineering); XMP/RDF; and ODBC.
- Allow X readers to read aloud or change the reading order of the columns. The reader meets the access requirements set out in Section 508 of the revised U.S. Rehabilitation Act.
- Manage reader locations using the Adobe Customization Wizard, IBM Tivoli, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Microsoft System Center Updates Publisher (SCUP), Windows Group Policy Objects, or Active Directory.
- Extend the functionality of Adobe Reader X using the free Acrobat software development tool (SDK).
Multilingual User Interface:
- Install French, German, and Spanish at the same time, and then switch between them using the Adobe Multilingual User Interface (MUI). The user interface translates directly into the appropriate language during the flight.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2022.002.20212 (2022-09-09:
- No official change available in this release version
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 & Windows 7
- Processor: 1.5 GHz or faster processor
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM or higher (1 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 4.5 GB of free space or higher required
|Product Name||Adobe Acrobat Pro DC|
|CPUs Architecture||x64 (64-bit)|
|License Type||Full Version|
|Release Date||September 09, 2022|
v2022.002.20212 x64 [Preactivated] – (0.96 GB)
v2022.002.20191 x64 Multilingual [with Fix] – (1.23 GB)