Free Download Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Preactivated (Repack) Silent Installation. Adobe Acrobat Reader Pro DC is a well-designed PDF reader with carefully selected options for cloud sharing, text reading, and several editing features. This program follows the trend of Windows 10 flat panel and has installed a brand new visual layer and works very well to implement it. The buttons and menus are all-natural and feel, and the graphics and descriptions for the guests make it possible for newcomers to stroll through the park.
Users often prefer to rely on PDF files to share or distribute their data over the Internet. This format increases compression and password protection but requires special software to access and edit it. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is such an office tool that allows users to create PDF files, PDF formats, or PDF portfolios, combine files into PDFs, and share them using Send Now Online or email.
OVERVIEW OF ADOBE ACROBAT PRO DC
Create a PDF File
When creating a PDF file, users can open any supported file format (including images and multimedia files) and save it as a PDF file. For example, this is useful if you take a video frame and save it as a PDF.
Creating a PDF Portfolio offers users five locations: click, free form, network, linear, and wave. In terms of content, the difference is only in the visual effects, so the presented results are the same regardless of which location is chosen.
Once introduced, it can be viewed in Adobe Acrobat Pro, but to see the content realistically, you need to extract each file from the portfolio or open it in the Native Application. It also has the ability to open multiple windows and run multiple projects simultaneously.
Easy To Trigger Actions
Adobe Acrobat Pro has a user-friendly interface that allows you to easily find every function and feature in your menu or tab. In addition, complex operations are aimed at magicians, helping people to successfully create PDF forms or portfolios.
Additional Playback Features
In addition, the software can include captions, notes, signatures, or bookmarks in each PDF file, so you can customize and add additional information to the document. Distributing files helps when PDF files are password protected: users specify the owner and user passwords, and file protection is strengthened.
Rich And Powerful Application
Adobe Acrobat XI Pro includes many tools for editing, modifying, or easily sharing PDF files that can be evaluated after 30 days of purchasing a license.
FEATURES OF ADOBE ACROBAT PRO DC
- Take advantage of the Reader-protected mode, which helps protect the user’s computer software and data from malicious code.
Improved Comment Writing Tools:
- Take notes of PDF documents using sticky notes and highlighters, and share your thoughts with others.
Simplified User Interface:
- View information more accurately and effectively. Choose reading mode or two-level mode to see page spreads for more content on the screen. Use keyboard shortcuts to print, zoom in, and find in the browser.
Comprehensive File Search Measures:
- Find a PDF document or sentence in a document in seconds. Search for words in page content, bookmarks, bookmarks, or document metadata in any PDF file on a local computer.
Open a PDF Portfolio:
- View PDF portfolio content, PDF document collections, photos, email messages, spreadsheets, and other document types.
Send an Online Form:
- Fill, save, sign, and electronically fill a Reader-enabled page with Adobe LiveCycle ES2 or Adobe Acrobat.
Flash Technology Support:
- Enable a new level of end-user interaction with Adobe Flash technology’s ability to present rich media content to readers.
CAD and Geographic Functionality:
- Readers will be able to use and interact with CAD drawings and maps converted to PDF format.
Access to All PDF Files:
- View and interact with PDF files that contain a wide variety of content types, including images, email messages, spreadsheets, videos, and other multimedia elements.
- Direct access to the online service at Acrobat.com from Reader X. Perform day-to-day tasks such as creating PDF files, secure document sharing, storage, and screen sharing.
- Use the support of the new ISO 32000 standard for PDF. In addition, Reader continues to support PDF/A, an ISO-approved standard for long-term storage of electronic documents; PDF/X (print); PDF/H; PDF/E (engineering); XMP/RDF; and ODBC.
- Allow X readers to read aloud or change the reading order of the columns. The reader meets the access requirements set out in Section 508 of the revised U.S. Rehabilitation Act.
- Manage reader locations using the Adobe Customization Wizard, IBM Tivoli, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Microsoft System Center Updates Publisher (SCUP), Windows Group Policy Objects, or Active Directory.
- Extend the functionality of Adobe Reader X using the free Acrobat software development tool (SDK).
Multilingual User Interface:
- Install French, German, and Spanish at the same time, and then switch between them using the Adobe Multilingual User Interface (MUI). The user interface translates directly into the appropriate language during the flight.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2021.007.20091 (2021-09-14):
- 4337951: Accessibility check passes even though Table headers are missing
- 4336567: Some empty elements are getting detected which are not getting deleted after running Accessibility Check
- 4333092: Getting 10:10 error when viewing PDF documents in IE
- 4329557: Error 523 is shown while previewing the PDF in a web application
- 4329628: Unable to use a signature when Acrobat window is very small
- 4324230: Reader crashes with AEM dynamic forms with rich-text
- 4330650: Error “There was an error opening document” is shown on windows when launching Acrobat using acrobat:// in the chrome URL box
- 4331814: The security label of AIP protected files can be unlocked in Acrobat
- 4331131: Acrobat takes a long time when a PDF of 1000 pages is opened the third time
- 4324480: Documents are corrupted, warning message observed while combining images to PDF in a portfolio
- 4318608: CreatePDFDaemon crashes and fails to generate PDF file
- 4296837: Service and local Conversion not happening for Office file name with special characters on Mac
- 4275963: Previous and Next buttons are coming truncated and Find tool is getting flickered upon doc scrolling in Retina machine
- 4338937: Adobe Reader DC 2021 x64 bit crashes with DDE command “DocGoToNameDest”
- 4332619: Multi Tab sample in Acrobat SDK doesn’t work as expected behavior
- 4331392: Hang in Acrobat due to multiple network calls to https://api.echosign.com on launching Acrobat
- 4320481: Error “An update for trusted certificates is not available for download” is shown when I check each is set to 0
- 4324928: Create & Edit options are not greyed out for digital signature
- 4329745: Dialog of Digital signatures in Adobe Acrobat DC is not keyboard or Screen Reader accessible
- 4338021: Encrypt tool in Protect App does not work in Custom Quick Tools
- 4313844: Multiple Lines renders when Acrobat is maximized from the Task Bar and Window is Rendering
- 4289199: Touch Machines: Application Hangs after switching out of Reading mode after clicking the page view HUD icons
- 4330503: Click to zoom is not working in the minimized state of Acrobat if preference “open documents as new tabs in the same window” is unchecked
- 4320198: Application crashes after printing and closing document for files with type-1 font
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2008, Windows 8 & Windows 7
- Processor: 1.5 GHz or faster processor
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM or higher (1 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 4.5 GB of free space or higher required
- Screen Resolution: 1024×768
|Product Name||Adobe Acrobat Pro DC|
|CPUs Architecture||x86 (32-bit) & x64 (64-bit)|
|License Type||Full Version|
|Release Date||September 14, 2021|
Note: If you have to face any downloading issues, you can tell us in the comment section. We are quickly response your comment.