Free Download Adguard Preactivated (Repack) Silent Installation for Windows PCs. The Internet contains tons of useful information; however, most websites today contain a large number of useless ads and pop-ups. This slows down the entire web page loading process and the page itself once loaded. They also pile up to create a stressful internet browsing experience. Some of them may attack your system and become the gateway to malware that displays X-rated content.
Adguard Web Filter provides tools for more efficient use of your web browsing by eliminating these irritants, reducing load time, and redirecting, which saves more important web content traffic. It blocks simple ads as well as video, rich media, or non-standard ads.
Great support for web browsers
In addition to popular options such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Maxthon, Safari, or Netscape Navigator, it supports lesser-known web browsers such as Avant, Flock, SRWare Iron, and Lunascape. , K-Meleon, GreenBrowser, Orca, MyIE, Comodo Dragon, SeaMonkey, or Pale Moon.
Enable the security type using the Easy GUI
Adguard Web Filter has a basic interface and an extended version for advanced users. The two main parts consist of the Security Module and the Configuration Zone. You can easily turn the general protection on and off. Furthermore, ad blockers and search security can be enabled, disabled, and updated statistics separately.
Adjust your ad blocker
You can also enter URLs that can’t delete app ads, report phishing and malicious websites, and add exceptions to the Security section.
In addition, you can protect your privacy by filtering and blocking meters and web analytics, as well as filtering social media widgets and blocking useful ads.
Configure search security settings
The browser protection zone displays the number of websites, objects, and malicious requests that have been blocked. Report missing ads or phishing, and add exceptions.
From the settings panel in this section, you can easily enable notifications about blocked requests, use tool phishing and malware blacklists, and use Google Safe Browsing blacklists.
Parental control options
Finally, the Adguard web filter is full of parental control functions so you can easily protect your children from viewing adult material. You can enter a password so that no one can change your settings.
In order to exclude adult resources from search engine results, you can enable “Safe Search Mode” and select an age-sensitive sensitivity level.
Use the installed helper and change a few general settings
This tool sits quietly on the system tray so that it does not interfere and can be activated or deactivated at the push of a button. Statistics for all blocked items can be viewed in the main window, and you can change the language, set it to start automatically when Windows starts, and use the help. The latter is visible in the lower right corner of any browser and helps to block elements, add exceptions, and disable blocking for 30 seconds with minimal effort.
Adguard v7.10 (2022-06-08):
- [Enhancement] Updated CoreLibs to v.1.9.76 #4274
- [Enhancement] Added “Unencrypted” icon for “Regular” DNS servers description in the DNS tab #4121
- [Enhancement] Completed the description for WebRTC feature #4104
- [Enhancement] The Protect from DPI status is now sent to ReportsWebApp #4248
- [Enhancement] Added ability to add DNS filters to the Ad Blocker module and vice versa
- [Fixed] Cosmetic rules are on filtering log when the Ad Blocker module is disabled #4185
- [Fixed] Crash on custom DNS address in Advanced Settings #4195
- [Fixed] DNS filters are not updated when AdGuard is turned off #4118
- [Fixed] Filtering rules are not fully downloaded during the update #4165
- [Fixed] There is sound notification on Windows 10 while Enable sound notifications is disabled #4127
- [Fixed] Custom filters do not work after refreshing a web page #4170
- [Fixed] Browser Assistant is sensitive to the www prefix in the HTTPS Exceptions #4240
- [Fixed] Filter name is not transmitted when subscribing via filterlists.com #4193
- [Fixed] Correct the translation for the updater title #4154
- [Fixed] The label “trusted” is not visible if a filter has a long name #4126
- [Fixed] Overlapping text headers in the filtering log #4186
- [Fixed] The cross button in the password input window of the Parental Control does not work #4266
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 & Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later required
- Memory (RAM): 256 MB+ of RAM required
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB+ of free space required
|CPUs Architecture||x86 (32-bit) & x64 (64-bit)|
|License Type||Full Version|
|Release Date||June 08, 2022|